Chapter 2

Lily POV

They questioned me after they were done with James.

" What is your name?"

" Lily Rose Potter. My maiden name is Evans. "

" What is your husband's name? "

" James Harold Potter "

" How are you alive?"

" It's exactly what James said. I woke up in my coffin and blasted the lid off. I climbed out and remembered that I had died and that my son must be dead too because Voldemort killed me while I asked him to spare Harry. So he must have died too." My voice broke and I started to cry.

" Mum?" It was a quiet voice. It was the boy who said he was Harry. " How-" Suddenly I was freed from the ropes and being pulled into a hug. " Is it really you?"

" I don't exactly know. You look like my son but you're older than him. By a lot. My Harry is only one year old. So you couldn't be him..." My voice trailed away.

" But you are Lily Potter and you died 17 years ago!" he said. That hit hard. " 17 YEARS!!!" James and I yelled. " But when we woke up it was just like we were stunned and put in a coffin. It felt like no time passed." I said.

" Like it or not but I'm 18 and you are 38." Harry said.

James POV

I am so confused right now. I'm sopposed to be 21 but I have a 17 year old son. But what is important is that we are all safe but...

"Harry?" I said. " How did you survive the killing curse?"

Silence.

" Um the killing curse rebounded off me because mum died for me and her love protected me so it hit Voldemort and he couldn't die because off his horcruxes and-"

" Harry" I interrupted " Where is he now?"

" Dead." he replied simply. I goggled at him. " Who-"

" I did. Ron and Hermione came with me and we searched for his Horcruxes and destroyed them. Then during the battle of Hogwarts, We dueled and I killed him."

------------------------------
Haha! Cliffhanger! What do you think James' reaction will be? Plz comment.

Keep calm and be a PotterHead!,

Adri