Chapter 3

James POV

"You did what?!?" I yelled. " Surely Dumbledore would have stopped you!"

A silence fell. "Um.. Mr. Potter?" said the girl Ginny. " Call me James."

"Kay, James. Professor Dumbledore is um dead." she said. Lily and I spoke at the same time:

Me: What!! He was the greatest wizard ever! How is he dead?Who killed him? When?

Lily: " Oh no! Who killed him? When?"

The McGonagall spoke up. "Albus died last year and he was killed by Severus Snape."

" I always knew he had mental problems! How did Snivellus kill him? With a potion? A spell?"

Harry POV

Hearing them talk about his death made me feel bad. So I spoke up. " Mum? Dad? Could we maybe talk about this later?" "Yes" they replied together.

" Let's go back to the house."

" Whose house are we going to Harry?" said Mum. "The Burrow. Arthur and Molly Weasley's house."

"We know Arthur and Molly. But why their house?" said Dad.

" They are my parents. And Harry is living with us now until we get a house of our own." said Ginny.

" Wait you're Harry's girlfriend? asked Mum.

Lily POV

" My baby has a girlfriend!" I squealed.

" Mum!!" said Harry embarassed. " What? I've missed most of your life and when I get back, you are 17 and hava a girlfriend! Wait. Ginny do you have brothers?"

"Yes I have 6 actually 5. Fred died in the war." Oh. What do I say now? " I'm sorry about Fred Ginny."

" Hey guys and gals! Let's go." said James. " We made a plan. Harry and Ginny, you guys go ahead and tell everyone that you have something important to tell them. Get them to sit down and take their wands in cause they think we are death eaters. We will wait outside. Kingsely and Minerva, can you apperate us because we haven't apperated in 16 years?" They nodded. " Okay then. Lets go."

I always wondered how he could stay so calm. It's still in my head that we are soppossed to be dead. What will people think?

Kinglsley took my arm.

Crack! Suddenly we were standing in front of a oddly shaped house.

It was the Burrow.