Is this a Joke?

Angely's POV...

" Angely I have to tell you something."  Zayn said. Oh God I thought. He loves someone else, he's breaking up with me. My mind was racing. " Angely I love you remember that ok" he said. " Ok?' I said. What was that supposed to mean was he dieing or something. " I asked you out because Liam, Louis and Harry dared me to go out with a random fan." Zayn said.

At first I thought it was a joke but his face was serious. I looked around the room, all the lads faces were serious. I could feel tears starting to fill my eyes. "What? Is this a joke?" I said with a shaky voice. Liam was the one that answered " I'm really sorry Angely but this is not a joke." I looked back at Zayn. His eyes were full of saddness. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. Tears where now streaming down my face. I ran to my room and sat on my bed to cry my eyes out.

Niall's POV...

All the lads looked at Zayn. He looked like someone just slapped him across the face. "Zayn are you ok?" Harry asked. Which in my opinion was the stupidest question someone could ask him. I mean bloody hell his girlfriend probably will never talk to him again. Zayn looked at Harry with hatred. " What the hell Styles! I might of just lost the best thing that has ever happened to me! All because you had to be a fuckin retard and make me do a dare!" For a second Harry looked hurt but then it was gone.

 "We at lest I didn't break an innocent girls heart." Harry said getting to his feet and walked to the door. "Yea you just put them in the hospital" Zayn said just loud enough for Harry to hear it. Harry turned around and glared at Zayn. Oh no i thought. That's when Harry ran at Zayn and tackles him to the ground. 

Louis' POV...

I was the first one to move after Zayn and Harry tackled each other. I tried to pull them apart but it wasn't working. "Lads alittle help!" I yelled at Niall and Liam. They finally moved and tried to hold back Zayn. While i tried to hold back Harry. By the time they both calmed down Harry had a bloody lip and Zayn had a massive bruise on his leg.

Liam and me took Zayn and Harry to the hospital to make sure they weren't badly hurt. We left Nialler there with Angely because she probably didnt want to see anyone that was involved with the dare. The doctor checked out Zayn's leg and it turns out that he sprained it. And let's just say that when Zayn found out about his leg. He may or may not of made a hole in the wall with his fist....

******************************************************************************************

Hi i know not alot of people are reading this but whatever.

I hope all u ppls like my story so far!

~DJ_Malik_Fallen