Why?

Zayn's POV....

"You ready?" i heard Harry say as we walked on stage "Yup" i say. As we walk on stage someone caught my eye, (which doesn't happen very often) it's was a girl. She had beautiful dark-brown hair and brown eyes. I couldn't stop staring at those eyes, its like they could read your soul... Liam solo snapped me out of my gaze. "Zayn you need to focus" said Niall "Yea i know, sorry" i said back. After we walked off stage i wanted to talk to the girl but....i dont even know i could find her in the crowd of people. i took one last look at the crowd though the curtains. i signed at the thought of never getting to see my mystery girl again...

Angely's POV....

"So Angie you coming to the One Direction concert?" Elena asked "Yup wouldn't miss it for the world" i said trying to sound excided. The true was i just wanted to skip the concert and stay at home and cry. I had just lost my grandma and to make things worse my boy friend just broke up with me. "Angie you ok" elena asked "yea im ok just thinking about the concert" i said putting on a fake smile. i started to zoon out when someone behind me said "Sherbet" "LIFE ALERT" i yelled automatically. i look behind me to see Bella. "Hey Bells" i said as she sat beside me. "Hey's girl" Bella said in a really girlie voice that made me smile. Then Elena and Bella started to talk about the concert, I zoned out.....again......

-2 hours later- ( still Angely's POV)

It was ten minutes before the concert that i desided to get ready. I put on skinny jeans with  a purple t-shirt and a black jacket. i heard a knock at my door just as i put my jacket on. when i opened the door Katie, Bella, and Elena were standing there wearing matching One Direction shits. "YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT WE GOT!!!!" katie yelled. "what?" i asked. Thats when katie pulled out 4 V.I.P passes. "OH MY LIAM katie who did u guys mug to get those passes?" i said smiling. Katie just rolled her eyes at me.......When we finally got to the concert i was kinda excited to see One Direction, and kinda nervous because we were the closest people to the stage. I was lost in thought when girls screaming snapped me out of it. ( and maybe broke my eardrums) Thats when i saw the boys walk on stage. My breath caught when i saw Zayn Malik. " hey is it just me or is Zayn staring at me??" i yelled over the screams at Elena. " your just imagining it, he probably just looking at someone behind us" she yelled back. Maybe she's right and i'm just imagining it...or maybe he really was staring at me....

Zayn's POV.....

"Lads the V.I.P will be back here any minute now" said Liam " So Harry don't be a perv." All Harry did was glare at Liam. I went over to the snack table and found Niall there eating all the food. No suprise there, i thougnt. Just as i sat down the V.I.P came backstage. I was about to get up when i froze in my tracks......it was her, it was my mystery girl. I couldn't help but to smile at her, and she smiled back. All her friends screamed when they saw me and the lads but....not her, she just stood there, and smiled. I wanted to  walked over to her but my phone rang. It was Vicky.....my girl friend.... none of the lads liked her they all said she was a witch..and i was beginning to see why.

"Hey"

"ZAYN MALIK!!! why havn't you answered my calls or my messages!! what in the world is more important than me?" I rolled my eyes at her remark.

"i had a concert . hey um.....vicky...i ..um...i think we should break up"

"ok i didnt like you anyways oh and p.s your friends are Bit-"

i ended the call, and tightened my grip on my phone  looking down at it. NO one should talk to my friends that way. "um...are you ok?" someone asked. I  looked up from my phone and saw my mystery girl. "um..yea...so whats your name?" I asked trying  not to sound to weird. "im Angely and your Zayn right?"  "yup" I said. I smiled so now i finally found out the name to my mystery girl.

Angely's POV....

Oh My Liam i never noticed how crazy and embarrassing my friends were in til now. Bella just fell on the floor yelling "IS THIS REALLY LIFE!?!" and Katie was speechless when she saw Niall and i think was asking for an autograph but...it just sounded like  abjidojt. then she shoved a pen and book at him and when he smiled she kinda passed out. And dont even get me started on Elena she's chasing Harry and  Liam around the room, i kinda felt sorry for boys but....not sorry enough to help then. Thats when i decided to started take pictures of my friends with the boys to go in my scrapbook. Bella and Louis kinda photo boom some of the pictures, they are so much alike. They both cant take a serious picture if their lives depended on it. I was about to take a picture of Zayn but he looked really sad so i desided to ask him if he was ok. He said yea and asked me what me name was. Me he wants to know what MY name is...why??? i'm just a random person why would he waste his time wanting to know my name. Maybe he just does this to all the fans that come backstage....maybe he's just being nice.. yea ....

Zayn's POV....

Angely... what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl... and she's so calm...Angely is alot more normal than her friends... i mean seriously whats with the girl on the floor??? and what about the one chasing Harry and Liam???  and what about the one passed out in the corner of the room...what are these other girls on???...  but then there is her... Angely...she's taking pictures of her crazy friends and just laughing, just enjoying herself...  i need to talk to her more get just a second to ask her a question...

Angely's POV....

I cant help but notice Zayn staring at me. i mean like why is he staring at me like im a weirdo or something. I know i have weird friends but....its not like Louis and Harry are any better. Zayn is still staring at me and its starting to get just a little creepy..."Angely why aren't you in any of the pictures?" Zayn asked  "i like taking them not being in them" i told him as i continued to take more pictures. Thats when Louis came out of no where and grabbed my camera. "Alright now peasents, everyone gather around Angely and say CARROTS!" Louis shouted. Everyone did as he said and gathered around me. Harry was on my left and Zayn was on my right. Right before the picture i felt Zayn slip something in  my pocket...