Accident?

*a few days later*

Angely's POV..

I finally decided to permanently live with the boys in one of their guest room, because it just got too hard to see them then have to pull my self away to go to an empty house. When i got out of bed i was sooo hungry i went to the kitchen and took out the eggs, bread, and bacon. I was cooking the eggs when i heard footsteps behind me. "Hey babe" Zayn said as he put his arms around my waist. Giving me a backwards hug. "Hi Zayn" i said as he kissed me on the cheek.

 "Hey Zayn and Angel" said Louis. The boys have started to call me Angel now instead of Angely but i didn't mind. "Hey Louis" i said. Zayn gave Louis a Sup-nod then went and sat down at the tabel with him. "Where are the other lads?" Zayn asked Louis sounding super tired. Louis just shrugged his shoulder and said "Probably still in bed."

That's when a boy with messy blond hair walked into the kitchen. He sat down at the table and put his head down. "Well, hello to you too Niall" i said smiling. Niall mumbled something but i couldn't understand him because his face was still on the table. Louis and Zayn laughed. Liam came and sat at the table a few minutes late. "Should we wait for Harry to come down and eat?" i asked looking at the stairs. Niall started to whine "But I'm sooooooooo hungry he can just eat later."  "I guess " i said. I still wanted to wait but i was afraid that Niall would try to eat my hand or something if i didn't let him eat now. 

I was giving Louis his plate  when Harry ran down the stairs. He looked horrified. "eleanjustgotshewehavesheaccidenthelphernow" Harry yelled out of breathe. "Harry whats wrong your scaring me" i asked him. he looked at me and said "Elena just got hit by a car"  The plate slipped from my hand. I watched it slowly hit the ground and shattered into pieces. Everything started to go black and the last thing i saw was the boys running over to me.

God my head hurt's I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling of a car. I looked around and saw the boys staring at me well..except Liam because he was driving. "How are you feeling angel?" Harry said. I could tell he'd been crying because his eyes were puffy and red. "Good,  I have a killer head ache but other than that I'm good" I said trying to get Harry to smile. He smiled for a little bit then the smile slipped off his face.

I Felt someone stroking my hair and looked up again to see Zayn. I smiled at him. I sat up and put my arms around him. He held me tight. "Harry? how did you know elena was in an accident?" i asked still in Zayn's arms. Harry looked down at his hands, and his eyes started to fill with tears. "I um...i was on the phone with her and i distracted her....It's my fault that she's in the hospital." He now had tears going down his face."No it's not Harry stop telling yourself that."Niall said. "Niall's right" said Louis "If it wasn't for you Harry, Elena wouldn't of gotten any help."

When we got to the hospital Katie and Bella were already there. I gave them a hug. "How is she" I asked them, alittle afraid of the answer. Bella the one that answered "She's in a coma.... the doctor said she might never come out of it." I couldn't help my self i broke down crying. The girls hugged me and we all started to cry. Niall got us to stop crying by trying to talk in an American accent.

After 2 hours of waiting we were finally aloud to see her. Harry never left the room because he felt like it was his fault that Elena was here. But Louis finally made Harry get something to eat. When Harry left the room Liam went in.

Liam's POV....

I looked at her. She looked so peaceful sleeping. I walked over to her bed and held her hand. "Elena I love you. I  have ever since the day you chased me and Harry around the room" i said with a laugh. I leaned down and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I have to go now love, but i'll always be there for you. I will protect you anyway i can." I heard footsteps near the door. I walked to the door and was about to open it. I looked over at her one more time then left.