Seventeen Ring

Why seventeen's rings are so important to them?
They received those rings when they became official members of seventeen. As you probably know, they’ve been training for quite some time and have gone through several member changes, so the rings are very important to them because they symbolize the culmination of their hard work and their bond as a team.

Members dairy log when they received their rings:
Mingyu: Today… was a very important day!! Today, all the things about team named ‘Seventeen’…have formally and officially announced. Also, the members had an appointment ceremony!! We…didn’t know about it at all so… we were very surprised. We also received a ring… with all Seventeen members’ initials engraved on it… !! We’ve been together for a very long time with a (team) name ‘Seventeen’ and… I have an uneasy feeling all the time… but now that it’s formally…announced..I felt like I was about to cry…excited and nervous.. I just have a lot of feelings… since the hard-work, and sweat that I… and the.. Seventeen members shed for all these times… won’t be futile… I’m going to just look forward, and keep my spirit up!.. All Seventeen members.. I really love you, and let’s hwaiting!!

Seokmin: Today is the day when Seventeen was born~~!!!@@ Today.. CEO, Vice-CEO, and also section chief, team leader, manager hyung(s) and noona(s), trainers, and members all gathered and had an appointment ceremony~~ We also received a ring with our name and ‘Seventeen’ engraved on it; we wear it on our pinky fingerㅎㅎ I feel odd, somehow.. hoho.. furthermore, Seventeen got our own mark(sign) so I feel even happier ㅎㅎ !!! Has the time for (our) attack finally came?!! Now, all of us are going to put our hearts together as one, we’re going to work harder to be a better and modest person; that’s our goals and dream! Seventeen, fighting and I love you all ~♡^^

S.coup: Today CEO, Vice-CEO and the company staff came to announce Seventeen official members and gave each of the members a ring as a gift. (All) 13 members wear the ring, and I almost cried after seeing that but I~ endure it. I think, every time I feel tired because of the practice, and when I feel down, I can settle it down just by looking at the ring . Also (even I already considered them as family) it can become a good motivation to always consider the members as my family. Through this ring, I hope a team named ‘Seventeen’ will always become one, and will stay together for a long time. Let’s not forget this day, I love you!

Seungkwa: Today Seventeen had a ‘ring’ ceremonyㅎㅎ It’s a very awesome and cool ring, with ‘Seventeen’ engraved on it. I feel really happy because of the surprise giftㅜ Everyone were trying so hard to held back their tears, but at last.. from the oldest S.Coups hyung, to DoogiPD-nim who’ve been looking after us from the start; they slightly shed a tearㅎㅎ (We made fun of them when ceremony ends!! ㅋㅋㅋ) but I also feel like I was about to cry because of what CEO said. Seventeen, let’s hit the jackpot as we’ve been working so hardㅜㅜ

Wonwo: I feel really really happy today. We only knew that there will be an evaluation test but suddenly, we received a very meaningful gift. Our existence as group has become definite. When I first heard the subject ‘Official Members Appointment Ceremony’ I actually feel like I was about to cry. All the good times and hard times that I’ve experienced until now, came across my mind.. but I felt happy that time (during the ceremony), the CEO and Vice-CEO also gave us a lot of nice words. CEO gave each of us a ring and a hug, and I felt really emotional. I felt really happy that I got recognition as one of the official membersㅎ.. The ring’s design is very pretty and every time I see this ring, I will always be optimistic to all the things that will happen from now onwards. If I become indolence or lazy, I think this ring can put myself together again. I will always remember today ㅎㅎ.. From now onwards, I will work harder for PLEDIS, team, and us; I will become more cool, more charming, and become an artist who makes our team shines; not only the team but also our company shinesㅎㅎ Thank you so much, I feel happy today. Because it’s a day when a team named ‘Seventeen’ formed..!!