PROFILE: Jun

Stage Name: JUN (준)
Real Name: Wen Junhui (文俊辉) / Moon Joonhwi (문준휘)
English Name: Jerry
Nickname: Mr. Blue Earmuffs
Team: Performance
Birthdate: June 10, 1996
Blood Type: B
Height: 180cm
Weight: 63kg
Hometown: Shenzhen, Guangdong China
Nationality: Chinese
Languages: Mandarin, Cantonese
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies: Acting, Singing, Martial Arts, Playing the piano

Probably because he has an experience in acting back in China, Junhui has an ability to adapt to new environment. He may seem shy due to his Korean skills that need to be improved but he is a very thoughtful boy with specific goals. Seeing how serious he is with his goal becoming a member of SEVENTEEN, you know his dream will true oneday. He says his role model is Jackie Chan, for being good at everything so he is trying to become a pro at everything like him. Junhui plays the piano and reads books in his spare time but also acts like a kid of that age along with Mingming. He wants to be known as Junhui of SEVENTEEN.

Osen interview:
Chinese member who has attractive huge eyes and actor aura. "My specialty is waking up early in the morning (He's called Seventeen's morning call). I started acting in China since I was 3 y.o. Beside music, I have a lot of interest in acting. My role model is Jackie Chan. I feel good and happy that I could stand on the same stage as the other sunbaenims and can watch it and learn from them.

Author's note:
I have a big feeling that he (or rather she. Hohoho) is the Eomma of the group~

©Pledisblaze.wordpress.com
©Plediz17.tumblr.com
©Uygnim