"Oh good god. Isn't it too early for this?" I heard Kelsey say. Tom then threw me on his bed. I saw that Kelsey was next to me. Tom's eyes were black and he took his shirt off. My wolf was really enjoying this, but I took control, sort of.

"Tom, no. Stop." I told him. He then jumped on top of me. He started to kiss and suck on my neck. I looked up at Kelsey and she was smiling and shaking her head.

"Tom, stop." Kelsey told him. He stopped and looked at her.

"Let her go." She told him. He looked back at me and his eyes were really black. I knew that mine were too and I was starting to loose control, of my wolf. I had to stay under control. I couldn't cheat on Nathan. He would hate me forever.

"Please, let me go." I whispered to him. He sighed and got off of me. He went over to Kelsey and began to kiss her.

"Go to Nathan, now." She told me. She didn't have to tell me twice. I ran out and slammed the door behind me. I ran upstairs, to our room.

"What is it?" Nathan asked me as I walked in the room. I shut the door behind me and took my shirt off.

"Just make love to me." I told him as I got on our bed. He smiled at me and kissed me. He flipped us over, so that he was in control. I let my wolf out. I knew that I could do that with Nathan. He looked at my eyes and smiled.

Jay's POV:

I started to clean the floor, when Tom and Shelby started to kiss. I started to get angry that Tom was touching Shelby. I turned my frustration towards the floor. Then the two of them went to his room. That was weird. I finished and waited for Shelby to come out. She wouldn't have sex with him? Would she? I waited a little longer. Then she ran out of the room.

I mentally sighed. I knew that she had too much love for Nathan. I knew it even more, since I had become her gamma. I actually liked being her gamma. Her fellings effected me. Tom was angry a lot, so it made me nervous. She was just horny.

"Jay, what time does the moon come out, tonight?" Siva asked me. I looked at him then at the clock. It was only 10 a.m.

"It comes out at about 8. It won't be too long. Just relax. You can still change your mind. I don't think that Shleby would be offended. They have a lot to do, tonight." I told him.

"No, I think that I should be a beta for her. She needs help." He told me.

"I actually want to see what you are like, before the moon." I told him. He smiled and shook his head.

"It seems like you show what you are holding back. I am not really sure what I will be like." Siva said. I walked over to him and patted his back.

"I can't wait for it." I told him. He laughed and Nareesha came in the room. She said good morning to me. She then pulled out a lot of eggs and bacon. I smelt it and I wanted to eat it, raw.

"Jay, you won't be able to continue to be a vegatarian around this time of the month. Your wolf wants this. Just have a little, because it won't let you eat rabbit food today." She told me. I sighed and sat at the bar. Siva came over and sat next to me.

Max came into the the room and sat with us. He didn't think that Siva should turn, but he convinced Max that it was all going to work out. I watched Nareesha make the breakfast. I then heard Shleby start to whine and scream. I got worried and I ran upstairs.

"Shelby! Are you okay?" I asked. I then heard her moan and I heard Nathan too. Then it clicked, in my head.

"I am so sorry! Continue on!" I told them. I left their door, blushing. Htat was so embarrassing. I walked back into the kitchen. I think that Max knew what happened.