Chapter 22- Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Ahhhh!!!" Goddamit Deidara.

"G-G-Gr-Grudge?!?" I nearly choked on my own spit. Deidara was a living image of that creepy ghost girl in that movie, Grudge. Smoky eyes, pale skin and black wig. 

"Hn, you're rather good with cosmetics, ne?" I asked out of curiosity. 

"Yup~ A-Ah, donsen't mean I'm a girl or anything! I'm not gay either! I love Lily, so that proves it!"

"Hey, hey, I love Lily too!" Hidan protested. They immediately got into a fight over who loved Lily more. It was obviously me, of course. That puppet seems to like her a great deal as well...speaking of Sasori...

"Guys, shut up. Shouldn't we find and apologize to her?" Ah, there was my favourite red-headed puppet. 

"Sasori's right, let's split up and search." I offered, they nodded and headed out. Hah, losers, thanks to my Sharingan, I can find her easy. Alright...hah? What was that...? A tingle in my chest? Ah god no, better hurry and find that stupid brat.

Madara's P.O.V, Present Time

I blushed lightly as she grabbed my hand, obviously tighter than it needed to be. She led me outside as her face was shadowed. When we got out, sunlight hit my face and birds were singing. It was a fine day, and would be if Lily wasn't pissed at us.

"So...you think you can just march over here and think I'll forgive you?! You f***ing b******, son of a b****, die in hell you f***ing a**hole! While you're at it, burn in f***ing-"

"Alright, alright. You really have to spend less time with Hidan, when I first you, you were even too innocent to say the 'b word'. A.K.A female dog. I was caught totally off guard as she slapped me, frighteningly hard, on my face. Ow, that's going to leave a mark.

"You...you...I hate you so much that even my most hateful words can't describe!" 

"Hey, hey, give me some credit. Why do you hate me so much-?" Ow. Another slap.

"It's your fault! It's your fault that I killed two people-!" Oh, she was mad about that...

"It's your fault! All your fault! All your fault-!"

"If you didn't kill them then, can you guarantee you wouldn't have done it now?" 

"H-Huh...?"

Lily's P.O.V

"W-wha-what do you mean...?" 

"Can you really swear, that you wouldn't be looking for revenge?" I held my head down low.

"...No, I can't swear that." A wind blew around, as if it was truth, smacking me on the face. 

"Sigh, sweetie, don't be so upset. Think of it this way, I did it for you as a favor, so you wouldn't become someone broken. It's the least I could do for Cheryl..."

"...Cheryl? Who's that...?" 

Madara's P.O.V

"...You don't even know the name of your mom? Pitiful, too pitiful..." I sighed in mockery. The next thing I knew, she tackled me and was strangling me.

"Joke! It was a joke!"

"My mom-! Did you know her?!" She was frantic, crazy even. Her eyes looked so hopeful, I found it strangely and eerily cute. I flashed her one of my charmed smiles.

"Of course I did, I loved her." 

"What did she look like?!" Her eyes were huge and her mouth quivering from excitement.

"Hmm, lovely bust and butt..." Smack. Ow. 

"Flaming red eyes and hair, like a beautiful and venomous viper." I smiled, she was gorgeous. 

"How did she act?!" Wow, she's relentless with the questions. I bet there's going to be at least ten more after this one too maybe...if I'm lucky. 

"...She was...kind of like an ice princess. She was nice and polite to everyone, but she didn't get particularly close to anyone." Well, except Jackson, but oh wells.

"Who did she marry?! Who was my father...?!" I sighed as familiar pain panged my heart. 

"...Me..." Ha, I wished. Just as I expected she immediately gagged.

"Ew! Pedophile and incest?!" Ha, she's so cute.

"I'm just kidding, it was Jackson." 

"...That's kind of a girly name...no offence." She stared at me questionably as I laughed uncontrollably. She tilted her head and kicked me in the gut.

"Don't make fun of my father."

"Y-You started it..." I was just laughing even though I tried to stop. 

"Hmp, whatever." She pouted and started jumping on trees, probably heading back to the Leaf Village. Good bye...my hometown.