Unprepared Chain Of Events

Tsuna stared into Reborns dark, black eyes. "N-No..! D-Don't touch me..!" The young boy yelled while tucking his legs up to his chest and holding his hands over his ears as tears stream down his face. "Tsuna.. calm down, it's just me.. Reborn.."

He looked at Tsuna with worry written all over his face. Tsuna looked up, his eyes widened. "Y-You know... You know.." He held his hands over his ears with his mouth quivering, like a scream would come out any second.

"I know what Tsuna..?" He tried to grab Tsuna's arm but the young boy just flinched away. "J-Just go away... I-It hurts to look at you anymore.. please.." Tsuna looked away as he cried even more, Reborn's eyes teared up a little.

"Tsuna, why would it hurt to look at me. Tell me.." Reborn said back. He looked up at him, "You ... You... just go to that woman.." Tsuna's eyes stared inyo Reborn's, it was only then he realized how lifeless Tsuna's eyes looked. The older man then grabbed his chin and forced him to keep looking into his eyes.

"Tsuna, that.. how do I say this.. that was another job, I only did that to because that was a job I took up. I only killed her when we got into the love hotel." Reborn said in a calm way to convince the young boy. He only shook his head in return. "You're lying.. that's a lie..like everything else..." Reborn kissed Tsuna's lips lightly, "I love you, Sawada Tsunayoshi."

Tsuna's eyes widened. "R-Really..?" Tsuna mumbled in a shaky tone from shock. "Think. Why else would I kiss a half-pint like you? And tell you I love you, much less." Reborn chuckled at the nickname for his student.

Tsuna only puffed up his cheeks a little and shrugged. Reborn smiled (Yes, smiled. And a genuine one.) and chuckled, then kissed him again but longer. Tsuna blushed, when Reborn licked the bottom of his lip you would have thought he was even redder than a tomato.

Tsuna then remembered something and pushed him away, he started rubbing his lips like crazy with the back of his hand. Reborn looked at him, confused. "What's wrong?" He asked him. "O-Oh.. nothing.. it's not him..." Tsuna said the last part darkly, his eyes turned dark along with his voice.

"Hey, do you want to be official? Hmm, half-pint?" Reborn whispered in his ear. "I'm not a half-pint! And yes." He blushed a deep shade of pink. "Alright then, my new 'boyfriend'." Reborn said seductively in Tsuna's ear.

Tsuna blushed even more, and bit his lip. Reborn leaned down to steal another kiss, Tsuna didn't move. Reborn pressed his lips onto the others softer ones, he licked Tsuna's bottom lip as his hand rubbed the boy's inner thigh. Tsuna let out a moan and Reborn advanced into Tsuna's mouth and shoved his tounge into the teenage boy's mouth and explored his wet cavern.

Reborn slided his hands up to Tsuna's sided and he winced only to bite his own tounge. Reborn cocked an eyebrow after he pulled his mouth away from Tsuna's, leaving a trail of saliva connecting to each of their lips. Reborn all of a sudden pulled up the hospital gown to see bite marks, brusies, hickeys, and hand marks. Reborn's eyes filled with hatred and anger, and only spoke one word, "Who."

Tsuna only looked up at him smiling sadly and said, "You."

Authors note: Sorry! Forgot it was Friday! As I promised, I woukd make it longer. But I can't promise there wont be cliffhangers ・・;. I know, I know, this chapter sucks. I'm actually super tired and not paying attention, do just tell me if there is any mistakes or if I need to re-write it!! Well I love you guys! Thanks for all this!! Post again next week~! -Ichigodokidoki