Expect the unexpected.

All of the guardians arrived to the alley to see their boss in the sun guardian's arms. As they get closer they see him beaten, clothes ripped apart and many cuts and brusies spreading across his body. All of the guardians look like they'd snap in any second just looking at their boss. "Who the fuck did this?!" Gokudera accidently slipped a curse word, he doesn't ever let his foul mouth take over him around his boss but now is different.

Reborn rushed over to his student and let out a string of curses. He quickly picked Tsuna up and rushed him to a hospital. Once they arrived at the hospital he rushed to the front desk, he demanded Tsuna be put through immedietly. His dark, and cold eyes pierced through the young nurse who looked like she was in her 20s, a they left the nurse leavg her shaking.

The doctor quickly grabbed Tsuna from Reborn's arms and rushed him back.

-About 30 minutes later-

Reborn's face was calm, while he was trying to contain his emotions while Gokudera's leg was bouncing 90 miles per hour. They doctor eventually came out, he looked to be in his 60s and had gray hairs trying to capture the rest of the black in his head. They all jumped up to ask if he was okay, "Is Tsunayoshi's guardian here?". Reborn was the first to get up, "Yes." Reborn lied but contained a blank and face to keep the doctor from raising any suspisions.

It didn't help at all that his parents were gone on a trip while Iemitsu was home, but then again Reborn was his guardian during that time. It's rare Iemitsu trusted him with his only son, unlike Nana.

"Okay, please come with me. " Some of the guardians tried to come but were told to sit back down by both the doctor and Reborn. The only difference was that the doctor was kind about it and Reborn was harsh. They next thing they know is that Reborn is back and his face is covered in...pain..? "W-What happened Mr.Reborn..?" Gokudera was the first to speak up.

"He..." Reborn stared at the ground as he spoke. "He..?" Gokudera responded. "H-He was..." Reborn tried to finish his sentence but he stopped short. "He what?!" Gokudera yelled alarming the rest of the patients in the hall and earning glares from the nurses.

"He was raped..." Reborn said.

Authors note: Well how was that?? Hope it's good~! Well, I don't really know what else to say. Then bye..? XD