Chapter Twenty-One: I Honestly Do Love You.

Peyton's POV:

"I-Issac? What are you doing here?" I ask with a scared vocie.

Gus wraps his arm around me, in a protective sorta of way. I look around. If Issac is here, does that mean. . .?

"Well, well, well. If it isn't sweet little Peyton," A voice cracks from behind.

"Well, if it isn't the evil witch, who can't seem to stay the flip away from my family and I," I spit back making Gus look at me. "What? The woman is a demon."

"Have any proof of that?" She scoffs.

"You tried to kill us, two or three times, remember?" I say finally turning around.

"Well, I can make it a third. Your brother dumped me for that blonde. . What's so good about her, anyway?"

"Shut up, Kelly! Rydel is a lot better than you! And, Ell isn't my brother. He's my best friend. . . Riker's my dad. And I though that you were out of our lives forever, what could you want now?" I ask.

Ell and Rydel walk over to us smiling, but it dropping as soon as they see Kelly. Rydel scowls, almost ready to lunge.

"Oh, I have a surpirse for Gus. . . Peyton, I beleive Issac has something to tell you," Kelly says twirling her red hair while eyeing Rydel.

"Peyton, I'm in love with you." Issac says sheepishly.

"What?" Gus growls. "You can't be. She's my girlfriend, so keep your nasty Kelly infested life anyway from us."

I never knew Gus was that defensive over me. Its kinda of cute.

"Gus?" Another soft voice asks.

"Taylor?" Gus asks his vocie cracking.

"I missed you! Please. . . I was so stupid. I need you back in my life." Taylor says causing me to whip around.

"Excuse me?" I ask in a harsh tone.

"Who are you? My replacement?" She laughs. "Oh Gussy, you only seemed to go down the hottest pyramid. She's like a two."

I feel a sting in my eyes. No, I'm not crying. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Gus's hand falls off my other shoulder, falling to his side.

"Yeah, how is Gus better than me Peyton? Huh? You liked me first!" Issac exclaims behind me.

I feel a brush of air, as Gus whips his body back around. In about four seconds flat, Gus is on top of Issac, his fist colliding with Issac's face. Ell coughs, clearly trying to cover up a laugh. Taylor shoves me back, making me stumble. I look over at Kelly. This was her plan. She was trying to get Gus to go back to Taylor, but why isn't he? She's pretty.

Taylor pushes me again. I've had it. I grab her hair, pulling her face down, before deciding that her face was going to meet my knee. Yeah, it's harsh, but try and steal my guy and you'll have a piece of hell on your hands. She whines as my knee crushes her nose. Yep, I think I broke it. She grabs my arms, before pushing them off her body. She pushes harder, as I feel my body fall on the ground. She smirks evily, before sending a punch into my face. I try and fight her off, but she's too strong. A lot prettier and stronger than me. . . What does Gus see in me?

"Get off of Peyton! You'll hurt her!" Rydel yells at Taylor.

Feet approach us, followed with gasps. I hear my Dad's gasp. I force myself not to call out his name. This is my fight, not his. I slip my arm out of her grasp, before punching her in the chin. That doesn't slow her down much.

"Okay, okay! You win Gus! I give up!" I hear Issac yelp.

"That's what I thought," Gus says hishis vocie trailing off.