Chapter Twelve: I can't believe you!

(A/N: So this isn't very confusing, after Ell came back to the band, they had a small mini tour to finish up their opening tour. So, the tour they just finished was like a month and a half thing. So, hopefully that clears some confusion of this chapter up. ALSO, YOU GUYS ARE PROBABLY GOING TO HATE ME AFTER I FINISH THIS CHAPTER AND ALL THE FEELS AND EVERYTHING. YOU WILL ALL NOW HATE BOSTON. I HAVE PLANS. ENJOY!!)

Peyton's POV:

"Dude, seriously? Where is Boston at?" Beauty asks as she plays random keys on her keyboard.

"Its just not like him, just not to show up or not say anything to any of us," Gil says.

"Yeah . . . He's been acting weird since you two called it off, Pey." Beauty remarks as Rydel comes down the stairs.

"Hey guys. How's it going?" She asks setting down a plate of lemonade.

"Not so good. Boston hasn't showed up and we've been waiting for an hour. He hasn't texted, or called. I'm worried. What if he's not coming because I am here and I basically screwed up our realtionship?" I ask as my nervous anxiety kicks in.

Beauty and Rydel rush over to me, as Gil runs upstairs to get Ell or someone else. Rydel starts to fan me as my mini anxiety attack starts. Riker, Rocky, Ross, Ellington, Ryland, Stormie, and Mark all come rushing in. They all run over to us, before Riker grabs my hand.

"Peyton, listen to me. You need to calm down. Boston will be here as soon as he can. His mom said he'll be right over, as soon as he's done on with something he had to before he came. Okay?" Riker says softly, squeezing my hand.

My breathing starts to return back to normal, as I let his words sink in. They all smile at me, before looking at me.

"Peyton, don't get yourself worked up about mini things like that. Okay?" Rocky says petting my hair.

"Okay, I won't try and worry too much." I say with a smile.

The others, who had rushed downstairs start to head back upstairs, murmming quietly between them. Rydel hugs me tightly, before kissing my head. She heads upstairs, without a word. I sigh and sit down onto the couch we have for breaks. This is going to be a long wait, if we don't hear from Boston soon. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair.

"Hey Cali Rockers, how's it going?" Gus asks coming downstairs with Bauer (A/N: Sorry if I spelt that wrong. Also to clear up confusion, Bauer wasn't born, in this book and case until Peyton and Boston were 12. So, he is only 4.) tightly held in his arms.

"Boston is blowing us off," I say crossing my arms.

"Huh? Why?" Gator asks joining me on the couch.

"I don't know. I feel like, its nothing really important, but to him it is. I just can't shake the feeling," I say as Gus sits on my other side.

"Hey, I have an idea. Since I know how to play bass, maybe I could fill in for Boston, until he gets here." Gus says.

"Oh my gosh! That would be great!" I say hugging him and kissing his cheek.

I feel my cheeks heat up quickly after I kiss his cheeks. I look at him, and his cheeks also, are pink and rosey. I quickly get up and get my guitar, before everyone else grabs what they need.

"Hey, I think we should practice Alright Goodnight." Beauty suggests.

"Yes, I just need someone to sing Brandon's part," I say.

"I will, but so will they," Gus says pointing to the two newest people who had joined us.

"Brandon! Vannah!" I say running over to them and engulfing them into a hug.