Chapter Thirteen: We're dating

(Quick chapter thing. This chapter goes along with Do It Again, so i suggest you listen to the song as you read. Also another song that's going to be in this chapter is OMI's Cheerleader, so I suggest playing that when I say to.)

Peyton's POV:

*previously*

I look at Gus and smiles, "Yeah, Gus?"

"W-Would you like to go o-out on a date with me?" Gus asks nervously.

The whole room that was filled with chatter moments before, dies down to a complete silence. I look at Gus.

"Gus, I'm going to say . . . . . Yes," I say hearing him let out a breath of relief.

"Wait, seriously?" He asks shocked.

I laugh, "Yeah. What's the plan for the date?"

"Umm . . . I didn't think you would say yes, so I really didn't think that far. Are you free tomorrow night? We can ask Rydellington where they used to go for their dates and get it figured out," Gus says.

"Ooh! Guston, upstairs now!" Rydel squeals grabbing my brother's arm and pulls him the stairs.

"Guess we better follow them," Gus says.

"Correction! Just Gus!" Ell yells from the top of the stairs.

"Umm . . . Okay? Guess our first, its going to be a surprise," Gus says with a laugh.

"Yeah, see you whenever," I say leaning up to kiss his cheek.

Rocky quickly pulls out his phone as I press my lips to Gus's cheek. I feel his cheeks heat up underneath my lips. I then hear the snap of a camera. I blush as Gus's phone goes off.

Gus smiles, "Okay, I'll pick you up at 8. Okay?"

"Yeah. Okay," I say as he pulls me in for a hug.

I hug him back, as Rydel calls Gus again. He sighs and lets me go, before walking up the stairs. I sit down next to Beauty, who starts to play with my hair. She smiles at me and I pick up my phone. I pull up Grandma Stormie's number. I get up from my seat and walk to the porch near our pool. I dial Grandma Stormie's number hoping that she would pick up. After the first ring she picks up.

(Stormie Peyton Mark)

Hello? Peyton? What's happened this time? *laughs*

Hi, Grandma Stormie. *laughs* Nothing yet. I . . . . Um need your help with something. I um . . . May have a date tonight with a boy . . . *blushes*

What? Already? I thought you and Boston just broke up! Peyton, ignore your grandfather. Wait, if you two just broke up, who asked you out and what do you need help with, Bugga Boo?

Umm . . . *blushes even more* Gus.

Oh my stars! Finally! Yup, he's just like Ell. A player. *laughs*

Ell? A player? *laughs* Maybe in your dreams Papa. Yeah, well, Rydel was going to help me get ready, but I was wondering if Grandma could come and help too. Can you Grandma?

Of course honey! Tell Rydel that I will be over soon with all of my makeup, some cute clothes that we just bought for you and I'll be right over.

I will, when I'm asked to come upstairs. Rydellington stole Gus from me. I have to find out where we're going. . . . I won't know until tonight. But as soon as they're done, I'll tell Rydel. Bye, Grandma and Papa. Love you guys.