Chapter Ten: Save It.

(Have Repeating Days on Repeat while reading this chapter. Its should hopefully make you cry. Also, i feel like this is a really bad chapter and that I should erase it and completely start over, but I'm going to try with this one, so I really need some feed back. Because, I may delete it after I rewrite it. I feel like its crap, but enjoy any ways.... hopefully.)

Peyton's POV:

"Peyton, wake up," Ross softly says into my ear.

I squirm and roll over, so Ross couldn't talk to me. I barely got any sleep at all last night, and now everyone is trying to wake me up. The bed dips down next to me.

"Boo, get up." Ryland says.

I groan and push whoever is at the foot of my bed off. Ross and Ryland start laughing. I groan and smack Ross with ny hand.

"Hey! You little booger!" Ross says grabbing my sides.

I squirm again, almost knocking Ryland off the bed.

"She kicked me off, it could be worst Ross," Ell says from the foot of the bed.

"Peyton Rose! Up now, or we will dump water on you," Riker says jokingly.

"Yeah, we will," Rocky says.

I sit up and push Rocky off the bed. Ross, Ryland, and Ell all laugh. I run my fingers through my hair and groan.

"Why am I up so early?" I ask scooting next to Ryland.

"Its 12 P.M., Princess. We're going to the mall. I thought you'd want to spend time with you brother and us," Ryland says rubbing my arm.

"Really? It's that late in the day? Dang . . . Yeah, I would love to spend time with my uncles and my older brother at the mall." I say getting up and running a hand through my messy bed head hair.

Riker sighs before looking at me, "Pey, you need to listen to me. I really didn't want to tell you this, because I was helping Ell would . . . But he chickened out. Look, if Rydellington does get married . . . You and Boston will be 3rd cousins, and you can't date him anymore."

My heart shatters. I'm pretty sure that Rocky had heard it because he grabs me and pulls me into his chest. No. . . I refuse to cry. We'll just have to get over it. Ross rubs my back. They actually thought that I was crying. Do I seem that much like a baby, that I would cry over something so stupid? I mean . . . I am losing my best friend and boyfriend. I look at Ell, who is shamefully looking down at a stripe on his shirt. I get up and go over to him. I sit in his lap and look him in the eyes.

"Ellybear, don't feel bad. There's nothing that you can change. I'm not going to be the end of Rydellington for like the 8th time. I want you to be happy. I really don't need to be happy. I mean . . . I still have Issac." I say causing everyone's heads to snap in my direction.

"No! You may not date Issac, even if he was the last man on earth!" Riker snaps at me, causing me to jump slightly.

"Well, why can't I?" I ask.

"I got a text from the she devil, herself, and she said that Louis had propsed to her. As long as I live you are going no where near Issac. I don't want Kelly to hurt you, Princess. We all care too much about you." Ryland says leaning over and he places a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Oh . . . . Oh my god. That's not right. Something is not right with Issac and Louis. She is the devil. Well, you boys leave! I need to get a shower! Out! Go, out!" I say getting up and pushing each boy out the door.

"We love you!" They all say in sync.

"Yeah, yeah! Love you boys too! Ross, you need a shower! You smell like Ellington, and that is not at all a good smell!" I say giggling.