House Shopping

Lauren's POV

Me and Josh have been looking at different houses that we could buy so that we can move in together. It feels like the perfect time right now. He is making good money with his job and my touring and releasing music has been going well. So it just seems like now is a good time to find somewhere to live together. We have gone to a lot of different houses in Nashville and I'm starting to wonder if I'm being to picky. I just want a cute house that isn't to big but isn't to small since we both want to have kids.
We pulled up to the house we were looking at today and saw the realtor waiting for us outside. The frontward was so pretty and green and open. This house was on a larger property. We walked in the house together and I was in awe of how beautiful it was. I grabbed Josh's hand and squeezed it excitedly. We walked through the house and saw every room. We went back to the kitchen (which has been my favorite thing by far) and talked about the prices.
The realtor left us to talk about if we were interested in leaving an offer.

Lauren- "Josh this is it, I can feel it! We will move in here and start our life. This is the perfect house to have kids! They can run around outside and once they come in it immediately feels homey."
Josh- "That's a good picture to come home too. Being at work and then coming back to see you with kids running around. I think this is the place." He smiled widely at me and pecked my lips.

Our realtor placed our bid and we walked out to the car. We are getting married in a month and I'm getting more excited with each day that passes. Taking Josh's last name makes this all real. Lauren Comi. I didn't think that sounded to bad. Comi sounds like it has a y at the end instead of an i so I feel like that fits well. I'm so excited to finally be able to truly spend the rest of my life with him. And we both want to have kids right away. People might think that's weird but we don't care. As soon as we get married we want to start trying to have kids.
I never thought that nearly 6 years ago I would be going to marry such an amazing guy and be moving in with him and hopefully having kids soon after. This is something I dreamed about and it makes me so happy to know that this is how things are working out. It's amazing.