Author's Note & Prologue

Hey everyone! It's another fan fic! Woo! I know that a lot of fan fics are cliche and this one could possibly be one. I really don't know what I have planned for this story but that's part of the fun. 

I just want to get acoss the fact that it's hard to depict a real person that you really don't know. Yes, we see the guys perform and how they act on stage and are with fans but we really don't know what they're like in thier daily lives. So I try to make the characters as realistic as possible and to how I thick they'd act. 

Anyways, I hope you like the story and here's a brief little intro to the story.

Her parents divorced when she was eight leaving her childhood full of anger and sadness. They hated each other after the divorce. When Avery was at her dad's house he would complain about her mom how she spent all of his hard earned money on weekly trips to the salon and shopping sprees. Her mom on the other hand, talked about how her dad always worked late at night and said he was working when he was banging his secretary. She didn’t know if that was the case or not although she had a feeling that her mom would say anything to make her like her mom  more.

Avery had the choice to choose which parent she’d want to live with. They wanted it to be her decision but she knew they didn’t want to choose for her and as a result she might hate them for it. Eventually she choose to stay at her dad’s thinking that he wouldn’t bother her much or try to know everything that’s going on in her life like some mom’s tend to do. Plus, all of her stuff was at her dad’s place since her mom moved out after the divorce. That made things easier on Avery if she didn’t have to pack up her belongings and move.

Avery Moore never thought that one day she would fall in love after her heart is shredded to pieces.

The idea of love felt as real as unicorns and mermaids. It seemed unreal.

Her past relationships never worked out and she had a feeling that it had to do with her or watching her parents love shatter. She never let anyone in as a result. Her walls were always up and she was looking for ways to tell herself that she wasn't good enough for anyone. She didn’t like to get too close to people because she was afraid they would disappear from her life at any given moment.

So she wasn’t looking for love, especially after things ended with her ex. Avery wanted to be single and just live her life. But we don’t always get what we want in life. Sometimes we get what we don’t think we need.