loud shots

Be dirk ===>

You see john spit up blood and it hits you. His body is rejecting him, destroying itself out of starvation... Your stomach tied in knots. You look down at jake who was bleeding out. He wasn't dead yet, but he would be soon enough. You were already confused enough as it was. You were raised thinking tricksters are evil and will do anything to trick you and that they are sex loving sluts and unfaithful. You were told by the 13 demons that they were using you . But then, there was what jake was saying... His speech; his words sounded sincere... You didn't know what to do, so, you stuck with your past -- what you has grown up with. You were confused to hell. Was he lying? Telling the truth? Did i just kill a demon? Or a person? Did he love you? Or was that just a clever trick to get him what he wanted?The questions broke the wall in your head and caused chaos. You wanted to throw up looking at jake. "what ..did..i do" you drop your sword . You look over at dave who was standing over john. Dave was shaking. He was feeling the same as you. You look back at jake as you tried to go down and help him but you were stopped by some sharp pain in your side. You glance to see one of the 13 demons bitting down on your side. As you go to remove them, more jump onto you, holding and you down bitting into you as well "Aahh ffuuccCKK" you yell in pain. Dave was also in the same boat as you now. they bring him over . You both were held down by teeth as the oldest one walks up to you both laughing. " OHHH its too good... Just toooooo good! you humans have no clue what a real trickster is! See, the book of demons you have is incorrect on tricksters. The tricksters it was written after was a fallen tricksters. You dont know what that is, do you? Well, let me tell you. A fallen trickster was a normal trickster whose mate was killed. After that, they hate humans for killing their mate and then they lie about everything, kill who they want sleep with, who they want and do what they want until killed. A normal trickster is still a demon. yes, they lie about stuff, but they love messing with humans. Some kill humans for fun,some just play tricks on them but tricksters are virgins till they pick their mate and mate with them. And after that they still are acting normal but are faithful to their mates. And the funny thing is" the oldest man laughs " they are the most powerful/ dangerous demon there is but they are the demon closest to humans. And to answer your question; yes those boys did truly love you too with all their hearts. Everything they said and did with you was true but you chose to believe demons like us instead of them. How does it feel to look at the one you love's face?". He said picking up jake by his hair as jake lets out a quiet hiss and dropped him in front of you. Jake couldn't do much but lay there looking off into space. " you FUCKING ass! don't you EVER touch jake again!". You yell. the old man laughs more. " oh? But you're the one who got his hopes up and crushed them to the ground along with stabbing him in the stomach with a demon killing sword. so who is really to blame here for hurting jake"?. He said with a smirk. It was true you look down trying not to show any emotions. "GET OFF!" dave said as he shook the 3 demons off him and quickly ran to john. The 3 demons hissed and followed. "DAVE BRO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" you yell. Dave not having any weapons in his his sword is over there under a car it was thrown when we got held down. Dave bite his wrist hard he could drawing blood . He holds his wrist to john mouth letting the blood flow in. Your eyes widened as you look over at jake. Maybe if you did the same, jake would be okay. Some of the demons on you ran after dave, afraid that he might succeed in waking john -- they knew they were no match for a trickster. You stand up, easily pulling the other demons off of you and going to jake. You hold him close and put his head to your neck where there was a previous bite mark of the demon thay was holding you. Jake licks some of the blood up you could see the blood from his stomach has stopped flowing. He his grip around you got a bit tighter until you were interrupted. Jake was kicked off of you and you were hit in the back of the head hard. Then a gunshot rang out "BLAAAMMMM". You jump some and look over at dave. He was away from john. Most likely to get his sword. Dave was holding his chest. Your eyes widened. "...dave?" john slowly woke up and looks around. Dave stood there then he took his hand from his chest to show blood on his hand and a bullet hole. Dave staggered back and fell on the floor.

Be john===>

You had blacked out but dave woke you up by giving you blood but you were also woken up by a loud noise. You look and see dave, who had a bullet hole in his chest that was bleeding badly. "dave..." you said, slowly getting up. dave looks over and falls. You managed to run over there. It was more of a stumble . "dave! Dave". Tears once again well up in your eyes and you get down and hold the blonde. " ha-ha hey john" *coughing* " did i ever tell you that i love your smile?" he said smiling some. You nod and hold him some. You pull away and take off his shades. dave looks up at you with scarlet red eyes. " they're ugly.. i know..." dave said with another cough. You shake your head " no they are beautiful the most beautiful color of red i have ever seen". You smile big and hug him. "...hey...john....you know..you shouldn't touch me....im feeling a bit...holey". Dave tried to make a joke but coughs and his eyes go distant and dave's small smile fades. Your eyes widened and you bit your wrist your black and blue blood flows out. " i don't care if you hate me for making you a fucking demon but i won't let you die.. not like this -- not ever!" you said letting the blood flow into his mouth. Tears ran down your face when he wasn't waking up. " no...no please wake up... please..? Don't die i need you! please! dave! wake up...!" the demons come over and yank you away from dave's body and pulls you to dirk and jake. Dirks shades were off to show bright yellow-orange eyes. He was crying as jake did his best to hold onto him. The oldest demon's smirk " see..? that's what happens when you try and fight now tie them up. we're gonna have a feast on the full moon." just as the oldest Archeri had said, they tied you up and blindfolded you all. They took you into a van not too far from the motel. You were heartbroken you could help but cry some. ".....john...dave wouldn't have wanted you to cry., he would've wanted you to kick their fucking asses for him" dirk said, desperately trying to stay calm. "thats why when you get a chance you and jake will take every last drop of my blood and kill them. understand?". " not happening dirk". You said in unison with jake. The rest of the car ride was quiet. All 3 of you were trying to recover from the blow you just took from the lose of dave.