pain in the heart

~1 month time skip~

Be jake===>

You and john have been on the run for about a month now, and it has been extremely hard for you. You've had to deal with the heartbreak of Dirk. Most of the time, you can ignore the pain or feelings you have but not love. Love is too powerful for that; it overcomes a lot of things -- even demons. You, like john, also picked one of the strider brothers to be your mate so it hits you more then normal. As you take out a thing of blood and drink. You walk over to john who has been refusing to drink the blood. " john here drink some... please, you know i can't force you". You shake john some. John was weak and in pain, his body basically drinking itself. " you have starved yourself for too long. just a little bit of blood john.....if dave was here he would've wanted". You tried to cheer him up . He just glared at you with weak eyes. He wasn't strong enough to move by himself anymore. Thankfully, demons don't need to go to the restroom like humans. You CAN, but dont you really don't need to. "john please!".worry was in your voice. He just looks away from you. "...no". He said closing his eyes. You growl " FINE" you yell pulling him up and taking a bag you stole and biting a hole into it. You pour some into his mouth. John's eyes widened as he pushes you off and spits it out " I SAID no" he was shaking and fell back onto the bed , too weak to stand on his own. "....fine...i'm sorry...." you get up and walk out. It was winter and you looked out of place. You have boots on with khaki shorts and a white shirt with a skull on it and to top it off a green over coat. You walk in the cold weather, looking up at the night sky. It was about 8 pm as you walk to a local bar. You get to an empty seat by the corner as you order the strongest alcohol they have. The bartender hands it to you as you sulk. It was hard extremely hard. Your mate loving you one minute then the next trying to kill you and hating you with every fiber of their being the next. Then there was your cousin, who was slowly dying because his love hated him to. You took a big sip of the cup and look down at your reflection in the dark yellow liquid. Tears well up in your eyes. " hey buddy people with that look at that type of alcohol only have 2 things on there mind murder or a girl? Is it a girl". The bartender comes over cleaning a glass. "...ya...kinda". You said glancing up some. " ah wanna talk about it? Next few rounds on me". He said with a smile. ".its complicated .....this ...girl.. well we meet one another and well...it started out normal. ...but i fell for her hard. And i know she fell for me too she was bad at showing it....we were basically in love ... my cousin fell for her sister as well. They both liked one another too, but one day the girl and her sister got into trouble... like life or death trouble. ...we had to bail them out of it and in the process we got our identity found out....and....they tried to kill us...now they are hunting us down.....i am heartbroken....my cousin is hurt...he's slowly dying from not eating i tried to force him but..." you look down as you told him this story you manage to drink 5 of the glasses.
" oh man. That's rough but she shouldn't have done that.. if she loves you then she should deal with what you you are just because your say black doesn't mean a white person can't love you. Love is love and that's that and that's all you need... you should prove her wrong " he smiled at you and you feel a bit brighter for some reason. You smile and nod, leaving a big before heading outside. The once depressing sky was not bright with stars. You walk to the house with a newfound pep in your step. It might have been the alcohol or the plan to get dirk and dave back but first came john. John needed to be at full strength. You were gonna win them back for sure.

Be dirk= = = >

You and your brother were left heartbroken by two fucking demons. You both were cold; colder than normal. You both made a vow to kill them both, even if it kills you -- nobody does this to a strider and gets away with it... You had been chasing them for a month but, somehow, you lost their tracks. You both were at a stone wall. "dave..... find anything?". You walk over with your sword over your shoulder. He shakes his head. " nah.... They didn't leave anything." he said, upset. You nod and walk in front of him and out into the parking lot. You were at the hotel they stayed at. Dave came out and stands next to you . All of a sudden, the 13 acheri demons from before surrounded you. "dave!' you yell out and you both went back to back ready. " now boys please calm down we are here to make a proposition" the oldest step out towards you and dave. " like what?" you glare. The older one stops and puts his hands up. " well the safety of our pack here and we will lead you and help you kill the tricksters. You can never kill them with those things. And they are leading you to a demon pack that due west. You have no hope. They are weak right now but you still cant beat them let use help you and in return you dont kill us". He looks serious. You chuckle some " and why the HELL should i trust YOU?" . the oldest rubs his head " well, it's really quite simple... you have no choice -- ths jake one has moved on he already let some bartender guy fuck him in the bathroom. And the john boy has got himself a new plaything. We can show you if you want". He looks over at one of the kids. The kid come up and was about to to plsy something. "WAIT we will do it... you won't get harmed also as you dont harm us and help us kill them." you had a look of fire in your eye. Jake that little shit.... He doesn't care what he does nor john. It was too painful to think about it . It made you both furious. Have the strider brothers sunken so low as to trust a pack of demons?