lovable fun

Be dave=====>

You and your older bro are demon hunters. You're 16 and he's about 18. He left on a hunt for a demon and left you on your own. it was your first mission alone. There are 3 types of demons. 1st class is a weak demon that attaches itself to a human and slowly sucks their life away over a period of time. 2nd class is a demon that takes random shapes. They will have more than 3 of one body attachments they are not too dangerous but, if they are angry, they can make your day a lot worse. The 3rd class are the most dangerous and the hardest to track they look just like humans. the only difference is that their eyes glow at night. The third class has different types of demon in that class like succubus/ incubus but lots more . There was one type of demon in the 3rd class that nobody wanted to run into; that was called a Trickster . They were rare, extremely rare, so you didn't have to worry about that.... or so you thought. You walked around the forest trying to get a trail. You were told this was a 2nd class demon attack . Main reason your brother let you do it alone. Your weapon is a katana and you are quite skilled with it. As you walk around, you see some strange footprints . You go over, crouch down, pick up some of the dirt and smell it. " wow...yeah...that's definitely a demon". You put it down and follow the footprints. You are soon lead to an area that was a big circle of fallen trees and feels....off. the air was heavy and hard to breathe in. In the middle of the area was a small doll that looked worn out and dirty . You carefully go over and pick it up " was this from one of its victims..." you glance around and put it down to your side and walk more into the middle. You suddenly feel like the world was spinning and you heard laughing. You ready yourself and with the one free hand grab the blade at your side.

"Ring around the rosy
A pocketful of posies
Ashes, Ashes
We all fall down
Ring-a-Ring o'Rosies
A Pocket full of Posies
"A-tishoo! A-tishoo!"
We all fall Down!"

that song rang around the area in a kid's voice. As if everything wasn't creepy enough... the song sent shivers up your spine. The singing slowly starts to come from the doll . You glance down and the doll tilted its head and a big rip where is mouth is formed into a creepy ass smile and it grabbed you, not letting go . "FUCK FUCK" you tried to shake it off. Something started to form from the dolls insides it was sucking your arm into the black goo it was leaking. It soon grew big bigger than you thought. " riiNnngg aarounddd the rosy" the goo said but it sounded like a drowning kid. It sent shiver down your spine and it made you panic. You fumble with your one free hand to get your sword. tears fill your eyes and you grew scared; scared of the thing, scared of what it was gonna do... You managed to get your sword and swing it . You didn't feel your sword hit or anything you didn't feel the heavy air anymore but all you heard was laughing and whoever was laughing was laughing hard as hell. "Oohhh your face it was " they were cut short of by there own laughing. " ooooohhh my gog that thaaaaattt was just amazing you really really did think you were gonna die?" The voice said as you glance to see a boy on the ground he looked hurt and curled in a ball bleeding. The voice laughs again still filling the forest . " i got bored with this one why dont you play with me?" The voice said as it sounded like it was getting farther away. You growl as the boy coughs snapping you out of your anger and rush over and scan him. He looks normal. You see he has some bad cuts so you carefully pick him up bridal style and rush off to your car. He was lighter then you would of thought. " please. ...dont..take me to a hospital. ...if they..find out they will send me.. back.. and i cant. Cant go back". The boy said in a weak voice. You pause and nod putting him in the back seat and drive to your hotel.