Reunited And It Feels So Good

Emma's POV

I pulled at my red skirt as I waited in the airport for my flight to be called. I was finally heading to LA. I was finally going to see my best friend.

"Now, are you sure you have everything?" My mother asked for the fifteenth time.

"Yes Ellie. She has everything. You checked at least five times at home. Don't worry. Shawn will take care of her." My dad smiled, putting his arm around her shaking shoulders.

My heart melted as tears started to form in her eyes. "Aw momma!" I smiled as I ran up and wrapped my arms around her tightly.

"I am so proud of you baby girl." She whispered as she kissed my forehead.

"Fight 56 one way to LA is now boarding." A lady said through the loud speaker.

I gave my parents one last hug before grabbing my carry on and walking towards my gate.

LA here I come.

***********************

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. We are beginning our descent into Los Angeles. Please make sure all devices are off and all seats are in the upright position." I looked out the window and smiled. After we landed, I got off the plane and started heading towards baggage claim where Shawn and the other guys were suppose to be waiting for me.

I looked around and started to get nervous when I didn't see anyone. Right as I was about to take out my phone, someone yelled to get my attention.

"Emma!!!" I turned toward the source and immediately started running. Shawn jogged towards me. When we reached each other I jumped into his arms as he spun me around.

When my feet were back on the ground, I still didn't move my arms from around his neck. "I've missed you so much!!" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"I've missed you too Em."

"Reunited and it feels so good!!!" I turned around and laughed as Nash tried to sing the next line.

"Hey Nash?" I asked pulling out of Shawn's grasp. "Can you do me a big favor?

"Sure! What do you need Emma?" He asked practically jumping up and down.

"I need you to stop singing." I said sweetly. The rest of the guys exploded with laughter as Nash just ran his fingers through his hair and laughed.

"Welcome to Magcon Emma." Cameron smiled as he walked up and gave me a hug.

Never thought I'd hear those words.

The guys each took a turn giving me a hug. "Alright! Let's get food! I'm starving!" I said while everyone laughed.

"Hop on!" I smiled as Shawn bent down for me to hop on his back. "You're so heavy!"

"Hey!!" I said playfully hitting the back of his head.

"Just kidding." He said squeezing my thighs making the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. "Nash! Grab Emma's stuff." I laughed as Nash groaned. Johnson and Cameron helped him.

"Why do I have to carry the purse?" I heard Nash whine.

I laughed and put my forehead against Shawn's back. "I missed your laugh." Shawn chuckled.

My arms tightened around his neck. "I missed your piggy-back rides."

"You guys aren't going to be all touchy-feely all weekend are you?" Taylor playfully whined.

I smirked and whispered something in Shawn's ear before hopping off his back. I ran and jumped on Taylor's back causing him to almost fall over. "Dang Perkins!! You are heavy!" I got off before skipping back to Shawn.

"Apparently you boys are really weak. I'm only like 92 pounds." I giggled grabbing Shawn's hand and swinging our hands back and forth playfully.

"Oh really?" That's all I heard before my hand was ripped from Shawn's and I was now on someone's shoulder.

"What is happening?" I chuckled looking up at a laughing Shawn.

"I guess this means you're accepted," Shawn shrugged still laughing.

"Hell yeah it does!!" The person holding me said as he started spinning. I shrieked as we both fell to the floor.

"Emma! Are you okay?" Shawn asked running towards us. I looked over to see that Gilinsky was the one who held me hostage. I just laughed as Shawn helped me up.

"I'm fine. You alright Gilinsky?" I asked offering my hand.

"I'm good," He chuckled taking my hand.

"Now!" I said as I clapped my hands making some of the guys jump causing me to laugh. "Who is gonna buy me food?"

"The person whose name starts with E and ends with mma." Matt smirked laughing at his own joke. I just stared at him. "Come on! I'm funny!"

"Yeah. Funny looking." I smirked.

He put his hands up in surrender and laughed. "Okay, I walked right into that one." We laughed as we stepped outside to see a limo waiting for us.

"Wow," I said awestruck. "You guys really go full out, don't you?"

"Yep!" Nash said popping the "p" as the guys put my suitcases in the back.

"Who is ready to see a little city I like to call, Los Angels?" Cameron asked causing me to chuckle.