Part 6: Justin's the guy

Chelsea's point of view

After history, I went with either Oscar or holly to my other classes and before I knew it, it was already lunch time. Thank god. I went to my locker first to put my books away from the previous lesson.

As I was stood at my locker, distracted by my thoughts, I suddenly felt hot breath next to my ear. 'Hey.' A low, husky voice scared the living day lights out of me.

'What the..' I jumped, nearly hitting my locker, as the person just looked at me and chuckled. When my heart had relaxed, the guy began to speak.

'I'm Justin. You must be the newbie.' He raised his eyebrows. I just nodded. 'Gonna tell me your name or..?' He trailed off.

'Chelsea.' I said simply.

'My favourite name, coincidence?' He smirked.

'Doubt it.' I said turning round and shutting my locker.

As I was about to walk away, I felt a hand grip my waist. 'Get off me.' I scoffed. Who does he think he is putting his hands on me, we've only just met. By this time, I could sense other people in the hallway staring at us. Justin just chuckled.

'Feisty. I like that.' He whispered, his lips so close to my ear and his hand still firmly on my waist.

'I said. Get. Off. Me.' I said lower and more serious. He looked shocked and his eyes widened as I pushed his hand off me. I heard a few gasps around us and Justin cleared his throat as though he was embarrassed by what happened. Quickly, he recomposed himself and grabbed hold of my hand, spinning me quickly so my back was pressed against the lockers and he was stood in front of me, hands either side of my head, blocking any way of me escaping.

'Come on babe. Don't be like that.' He licked his lips and looked at me. Wait. I recognise those words and the way he said it. It was back in Miami at the start of summer. A guy tried to pull me but I told him I wasn't interested. It's all coming back to me. Justin's the guy. What the hell. I looked at him.

'Justin?' I barely said. He raised his eyebrows. 'Were you in Miami at the start of summer?' I questioned. A sly smile formed on his lips.

'You remember.' He stated rather than asked. I narrowed my eyes.

'Yeah I remember and I also remember telling you to piss off and leave me alone.' I scoffed.

'I'd rather not.' He stepped closer to me if that was even possible. I held my ground though and didn't collapse there on the floor like most of the girls in this school would do if they were in my position right now.

As I was about to push him away from me, I heard a high pitched squeal and the clicking of high heels coming quickly across the hallway. 'Jussy!!' The squealing continued. I smirked at the nickname as I saw Justin look at the floor and whisper to himself 'fuck' before turning his head towards the screeching girl. 'Jussy baby. Who's this?' She said throwing her arms round him and placing a kiss on his lips. Funny. One minute he was trying to seduce me and the next he was locking lips with some overly preppy cheerleader. If that doesn't scream player, I don't know what does.

'Err hey Em. This is Chelsea.' He said forcing her off of him as she gave me the coldest glare I could imagine, before placing another kiss on Justin's lips.

'And.. I'm leaving.' I said, more to myself, making my escape quickly.

Going straight down the hallway and outside to where holly and Oscar told me to meet them, I realised the stares and whispers from earlier had stopped. I found Oscar and holly who were sat at a table with another guy. 'Chels. This is max.' Oscar introduced me as I sat down opposite him.

'Hey.' I smiled. He smiled back.

'Where were you?' Holly asked. 'You were ages.'

'Oh, Justin was just trying to seduce me but it didn't work. Prick.' I told them.

'What? Justin bieber? He'd never go for a new girl on her first day. He waits at least a few days before hitting on her and that's only if they're hot.' Holly nearly choked on her food.

'Well I've met him before so..' I shrugged. They all just stared at me as if to say 'what the fuck.'

I rolled my eyes. 'It was in Miami at the start of summer. I was out with my friends and he was there and tried to pull me but I told him to fuck off.' I informed them.

'Wait wait wait. You turned Justin bieber down? No one turns Justin bieber down.' Holly said, leaving her mouth wide open.

'Well I did.' I responded.

'You know he won't stop now till he gets in your pants.' Oscar looked at me.

'Well then he'll be trying forever.' I said and took a bite of my apple.

-------------------------------------------------------

So yay, Chelsea and Justin have finally met. Again.