He leans in and kisses me on the cheek. "Thank you and again, I'm really sorry about what happened."

"We'll just never speak of it." I tell him and give him a quick hug. "I'll see you around." I then walk around him and to my car.

I get in and drive to my one bedroom apartment. I walk into my apartment and go straight to the bathroom. I strip down and jump into the shower. I shower as quickly as possible. I get out and dry my hair. I let it do it's natural curls for the day. They're loose so they look like I tried. That's enough for me.

I put on black jeans, boot and a red button up shirt. I throw on a black leather jacket and put on some eyeliner. I make me way out of my apartment and get to work.

I get to my desk at 8:00 am on the dot.

"Hey." I hear Antonio's deep voice fill my senses. I look up at him and he's holding out a coffee. "I'm really sorry about last night at Molly's. I didn't mean to upset you."

I smile at him and take the coffee. "Thanks, Dawson. I think I've decided to do this thing where I don't let any mention of Daniel piss me off anymore. It's honestly just effecting me in ways that would give him satisfaction and that's one thing I don't want. I talked to a guy last night after you left about everything and he helped me sort out what's going on in my head."

Antonio's facial expression changes when I mention Matt, well, the other guy, since he doesn't know it was Matt. "That's great." He tells me with an obviously fake smile then walks to his desk.

I can't help it when my eyes travel down to his ass as he walks back.

"Alright, listen up!" Voight's voice makes me jump as I zone out on Antonio's ass.

I look over to see Erin is looking at me with her eyebrows raised.

I mouth the word, 'What?' to her and shrug like I can't help it.

She shakes her head with a smile and looks at Voight.

"I just got a call that Burgess and Roman found a body in an alley way that we should check out." He tells us.

I get up and put my jacket on. I walk out from around my desk and Antonio is right beside me. I avoid his eyes as we walk out to the car. I get in without hesitation and he gets in the drivers side.

"I don't really know what to say to you." He says quietly as he turns the key in the ignition and the car roars to life.

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused by his statement.

He puts the car in drive. "It's just that my sister called me all upset that her ex was leaving the bar with some girl and you tell me you talked to a guy after I left. The thought that you and Matt hooked up is invading my head." He confesses.

I look at him now. He's staring at the road, determined not to look over. He's in a grey t shirt with dark jeans and his black leather jacket over top of it all.

"So what if I hooked up with Matt? It's honestly none of your business." I snap.

He looks at me, his jaw is clenched with rage. "I don't give a fuck if you fucked him, but that's my sister's ex! I don't want her to see him leave with you again! You hear me?" He screams out of no where.

"Don't you dare tell me what I can and cannot do!" I yell right back, throwing my hands up in the air. "I didn't even last long!" I shout. "We stopped when called me Gabby!" I blurt out then sit back in my seat, regretting that I let my anger come out.

"What?" Antonio's voice drops back down in disbelief. "He called you Gabby?"

I look out the window now, avoiding eye contact.

"While you guys were in the middle of it?" He trails off, wanting me to fill in the details.

I cross my arms and ignore Dawson.

"Holy shit." He mutters. "I can't believe it!" He laughs then doesn't stop. He keeps laughing.

"What's so fucking funny?" I growl.

"He called you Gabby." He repeats, this time with a laugh. "That's just so funny. That must've really sucked."

I look at him, scowling. "You're a real dick, you know that?" I spit.

He shrugs. "At least if I was with you, I would call you by your own name." He chuckle and slows the car as we get to the scene. "Come on, Gabby, let's go." He laughs.

I can't take it anymore, so I reach over and punch him in the arm as hard as possible. "Just shut up and let it go!" I warn him then get out of the car and walk, trying to calm myself down, to the body.

I look down at the woman who's now lifeless.

"ID says her name is Sandra May Walsh." Roman says as Voight and I kneel down beside her. I assume that everyone lets me in to see the girl because I was the head homicide detective.

I look at her to see the small x's carved by the killer into her collar bone.

"Let me guess," I look up and am now directly speaking to Roman. "She's in her thirties, blue eyes, height is 5'4 and she's a professor or teacher of some kind."

Roman looks at me with surprise. "She's thirty three, 5'4 and she's a teacher at St. Paul's Catholic High School. How did you know?"

I stand up and look down at him and Voight who are looking up at me. "I've seen this in homicide. It's a guy I've been trying to put away for years. See the x's on her collar bone?" I point at her. They look. "One on each side and she was bound." I point to the laserations on her wrists. "Then dumped in an alley way. This guy has been killing since I started at the 17th, but there was no sight of him for two years. I guess he's back now." I tell them and look around. Everyone's eyes are on me.

"So you know how this killer works?" Jay asks me.

I nod in reply. "Yeah. That's the tricky part."