"Chill, babe, it's not going anywhere.' I kept up and ran to her side.

"Oh my God these are so so cute." She eyed the puppies from the glass and I zoomed in. I zoomed in all the way from the top of her head down to her long legs. I zoomed in to her eyes, her stunning blue eyes I never got bored of getting lost at.

"Do you want to go inside, baby?"

"YES! Oh my God yes!" She dragged me inside and I kept my camera pointed at her.

"Welcome, may I help you?" a lanky young man came towards our direction and I growled softly.

"Oh hi! We're just looking around." She smiled. My gaze was nailed on the boy's eyes, which were staring at my girl's bum. Keep your eyes up, boy.

"Yeah. Looking... appropriately. At the animals. Which are on their respective places... not on someone else's body." I tried to sound nice and settle but he kept his gaze on Sapphire's flawless behind.

"Oh no, what happened to him?" Sapphire's eyes landed on a dog, which was placed on its own cage. The dog's leg was fucked up; scars and bruises were all over its body.

"Oh, him. We found him a few days ago. He needed more treatment to completely heal his wounds but we're having a bit of financial issues. We're doing our best to give him a proper place and care for now, as well as for the other animals but it's just not enough to complete his treatment. We're trying to raise more money for him, through donations from visitors."

"Poor baby, can I pick him up?"

"Sure,"

"Yes! Come here, baby." She picked up the fat French bulldog. "What's your name?"

"His name's Banjo."

"Hi Banjo!" She held Banjo in her arms and I kept my camera focus on her. "Say hi, Banjo!" Then she pouted her lips and taking one of Banjo's legs to wave the camera hi. Look how adorable my girl is. "I woof you already, Banjo." She looked at Banjo as he playfully licked Sapphire's cheek and she laughed. "Who's the tough boy? Who's the tough boy?" And Banjo moved his tail. "Say hi to Banjo, babe,"

"Hi, Banjo," I walked closer, patting his head.

"How much do you need?" she asked the guy, her voice was full of pity. Her eyes were still set on Banjo, feeling sorry about his condition.

"About $500. We're also trying to raise more money for all the animals here." Keep your eyes off my girl, dickhead.

"Here," I handed him a couple hundred politely.

"Th-thank you." He stuttered finally lifting his eyes to meet my angry ones.

"My pleasure. Now, Baby," I said emphasizing on the word baby. "Can we leave, now?" I asked her. Please say yes. If we spend another minute here, with the dickhead drooling over her body, I'd blow.

"Sure. I'll see you, Banjo!" She put him down and took my hand. "Thank you, Terrance." She read his nametag and smiled, walking out. His eyes were again set on her ass. I quickly walked behind her. You want something to stare? Go stare at my ass, dickhead. See if it fits your liking.

"Oh and just a quick tip, boy? If you continue staring at my girl's body like that, this shop might also need to start raising money for your treatment once I'm done beating the shit out of you." I slammed the door shut and Sapphire was staring at me. "Oh, stop. It's rude to stare."

She laughed at me and continued walking. "AAH! A photo booth!" She squealed and ran to it. Fuck. "Let's have another picture together" she walked in and I inserted the bills.

"Smile!" I kept my face straight and she smiled widely. "Oh come on, Styles. Now put your tongue out!" I did it still keeping the rest of my face straight.

"Baby, please?" she asked and I looked at her pleading eyes. We forgot there was a limited spare time before the next picture so the lens took a candid picture of us. We were staring at each other. "We missed that one! I'll just kiss you then."

My eyes went wide when I heard the word kiss. I turned to her side grabbed her face in my hands and kissed her deeply. She ended up smiling through the kiss but it was still sweet. "Well that was uncalled for." She laughed.

We walked out to collect the result. "They look good. I like the last one the most." She pointed at our last photo.

"I like that one too. But I like you most."

"What a flirt,"

"Your flirt."

We walked deeper around the area until we found a street singer. He was singing locked out of heaven and everyone was dancing, clapping along, and enjoying his performance. Sapphire slipped out of my grip and danced. I took my camera out again and recorded her. She was laughing, dancing alone. I zoomed in to her. Her nose, her pointy nose. Her lips. Her rosy pink lips, which I'm crazy addicted about. "Don't just stand there, dance with me, fancy pants!"

"You go have fun, babe!' I kept my camera on her. Recording the dancing angel in front of my eyes. I zoomed to her body. The way her hips swayed, her legs moved. She was perfect. She was mine.

"Come on, party-pooper. I think you've had enough of me in there." She grabbed my hand and I walked along her direction. The song ended and everyone clapped.

"Now, any of you here want to sing? Come forward now, come on, and don't be shy." Everyone was silent until my baby raised her hand.

"We got someone here!" she shouted and pushed me forward. "Babe, no, please-" I begged but it was useless. "Come on you can do it! Do it for me, babe?" she laughed and encouraged me. Now I can't say no to that.

"Here you go, man. Introduce yourself first, yeah?" the singer handed me the guitar.

"H-hi, umm, I don't really sing much nor play guitar, but it's for my girl. So, yeah." The crowd cheered, and I heard ooh's and aww's. But then I saw her smiling at me with her redden cheeks, and then that was it. Through the crowd, she was all I see.

"My eyes are no good- blind without her, The way she moves, I never doubt her. When she talks, she somehow creeps into my dreams." I started singing, and I kept my eyes straight on to Sapphire. She stared at me the way I've always stared at her.

"She's a doll, a catch, a winner I'm in love and no beginner; Could ever grasp or understand just what she means." The street singer caught me and Sapphire staring at each other and pulled her to me. She hesitated at first and finally gave in.

"Baby, baby blue eyes, Stay with me by my side; 'Til the morning, through the night. Well baby, Stand here, holding my sides, close your baby blue eyes; every moment feels right. And I may feel like a fool, but I'm the only one, dancing with you." I stopped singing because I lost it all when she was finally by my side.

I was in love with her. Crazily in love with her. She was my ecstasy and I was completely addicted to her.

"What are you waiting for?!" "Kiss her!" "Pull out the ring!" "Kiss the girl!"
All the crowd cheered, and I spent no time thinking.

I pulled her to me and kissed her deep. Everyone clapped and we pulled out. I love you.

Just fucking say it, Styles.

I love you.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading! Please keep vote and share my story. I would really-really glad if you guys do it. Don't be a silent readers okay!! ;) Thank you