Younger and free

Draco Malfoy, the new guy at King's College London, walked around in the corridors and tried to find his room and his room mate.

He had asked a raven haired boy named Harry if he knew the right way to his dorm. Harry had gladly showed him which way to go and Draco thanked him. For a moment he just felt so lost and didn't really know where he was going.

That's when he mixed the numbers 89 and 98 together and opened the door. He stepped inside but stopped when he saw who stood in front if him.

The most beautiful girl in his entire world, he'd never seen someone like her. Not like her eyes, hair and her smile. They both stopped with what they were doing and just stared at each other.

" Hello...?" Draco said carefully. " It's me, I mean, Um...I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy."

The girl backed away a few steps, she was very shy and didn't know how to handle situations like these. " Hi." She said shortly.

" I think I'm in the wrong room." He said and chuckled.

" I think so too." Draco tried to smile but it was hard when she didn't do anything back to him.

" I didn't really catch your name...?"

For the first time since they got in this weird situation the brunette girl smiled to him.

" I'm Hermione Granger."

Someday when they were older they would laugh about this. Laugh about the times when they were younger and free.