Chapter 3

Dan's POV

3 days later....

I was working in the shop and I sighed.

No one was coming into the shop and everyone else in the shop was looking at CDs so I had nothing to do.

I took out my phone and opened my contacts, maybe I could call someone for a few minutes.

I know that'd make me look like a shitty worker but I honestly didn't care.

I scrolled through them and I saw Phil's contact, my lunch was soon and maybe we could have a dat—coffee.

That's what I meant.

I looked at the contact and I called him, it rang for a bit.

"Hello?" Phil answered

"Hey, it's Dan," I replied.

"Oh hi, Dan. How are you?"

"I'm good, I was wondering if you wanted to go get some coffee."

"Sure. Where do you want to get it?"

"There's a Starbucks near the CD shop I work at."

"Could you send me directions?"

"Sure, I'll text you directions and you tell me when you're there."

"Okay, see ya then!" Phil cheered

"Bye!" I smiled and ended the call, that went well.

I just needed to wait until Phil was there.

Phil's POV

The call ended and I smiled warmly.

I had been waiting for ages for that call.

I thought that he couldn't read my writing or something or he just didn't want to meet up.

I picked up Kacey, I decided to bring her with me.

I put her in the car and I followed the directions that Dan sent me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got to Starbucks and I got my drink before I sat down, placing Kacey on my knee.

I texted Dan quickly to let him know I was there and I waited for him to arrive.

Dan's POV
(So much POV switching omg)

My phone vibrated and I picked it up

P:
just arrived in Starbucks xx

I decided to reply, it'd be rude to read and not reply.

D:
Perfect I'll be there in a few :)

I sent the message and told another person working there that I was going on my break.

I walked out of the shop, the cold air hitting me as I got out the door.

Fuck, I forgot my coat I thought and just walked as quickly as I could.

I just realised then that my coat was in my apartment, I had left it on the radiator.

I walked into Starbucks and I felt the same warmth from the shop. I got my drink and then I sat with Phil "Who's this?" I giggled, looking at the small baby.

"That's Kacey," Phil smiled "I hope you don't mind that I brought her along."

"That's fine by me, I left Emma in daycare,"