part. 13 the summer.

Start from the beginning

Y / n " you do know that it is not a secret if I tell it"

Draco " I like secrets, but not when I am the one who dosn't know them." He then kissed me again or at least tryed. I put my finger on his lips

Y / n " you can't alweys have what you want, at least when your with me" I then smirked and put my hands behinde his neck.

We both did think that we both were little too yong to think and act like this but we didn't care about our age.

Draco" You are the only one who can say that to me you know?"

Y/n " No I don't, because there is also your father and mother and" he cut me off

Draco " okay okay I get did just shut up" we then stardet to laugh. After a while he let go and We both stardet to think what we should take to Hogwards this year.

We still had couple weeks before we would hade to go. I promised to Draco that every vision I get I will tell him, but every dark lord thing he know he will tell me.

-time skip -

Y/n "Draco give it back." He took my wond because I made him a tail. He did made me one too as a payback but why my wond

Draco " I don't want to "

Y / n " ou c'mon Draco! Just give it back! "

Draco " what do I get from it?"

Y / n " fine then, I don't need it" as I said that I leaft the room with the tail coming under my knee long skirt. I went outside and stardet walking with (p/n).

I could see that ( p / n ) enjoyed that I was with (him/her) more often that when I stardet to be with Draco. I don't know why but they both want my attension more if I am with the other one.

I was out at least an hour I then came back in "My god! (Y/n) why do you have a tail?!" Lucius was shocked "well, your son gave it to me and he has my wond" Lucius then looked like he was going to take a word with Draco.

He then removed the tail and I continued my way to my room. Draco was there reading my old old like REALLY old journal.

Y/n "ou c'mon let me at least have little something of my own." He then put the book back to it's old place and came to me

Draco " I see that we both got the tails off" he then gave me my wond. As I was taking my wond he crabbet my had and kissed it and let go.

Y/n " well where that came from?" I smirked

Draco " Naah I was just thinkig some...things and felt like kissing. But now. If you exuse me I will go to sleep."

Y/n "no good night kiss?" I said with sarcastic tone

Draco " you already got your's I should be the one asking it"with thease words. He left the room and I welt defidet.

I still like this relasionship because you don't know what to wait and what to fear, but I do know he loves me and I love him.

- time skip -

Draco "are you sure you got everything?"

Y/n"yes, until you took something and try to make me wait, that I realise what it is. "

Draco"well, about that you are right. I am going to make you wait until you know what it is."

Y/n " okay then I know how to play this game because I know how your head works. Okay it has to be object. My snaks are here, necklase, ring, makeup things, earrings, clothes,books. What? There isn't nothing missing." I was confused, I take the Isacly same things as last year. There is everything.

Draco "then you don't get it back yet" he stardet to walk away

Y/n "aaa..c'mon. Okay you win I don't like waiting what is it that I forgot?"

Draco " I know, and that is why I knew I was going to win" he then comes back and kisses me like...can I say too long. I then brake it for air.

Draco " It really does look good on you" he looks little bit under my eyes. I then lift my hand to my ches and there is a necklase. I then went infront of mirror. It was beautiful, It had two little snakes (in the picture)

Y / n "But why? " Draco then walked behinde me and we both looked in the mirror

Draco " Do I really need to have back thoughts if I want to get something for my girl?" He then kissed my neck and I got Goose bumps all over me.

Y / n "I thought I told you not to do that anymore " I said with a happy face. He was also happy, I could see that.

Draco " Then don't make a face as if you would like it" he said and sit on my bed

I took a big box from my desk and walked to sit next to him.

Y / n " I wass supost to give you this at Hogwards but after you gave me this I think I have to give it now" he then opened it and there was a pair of new shoes. And I can tell you that they were not cheap even for me.

Draco " (y/n) I don't know how you alweys do it, but how you alweys get better present for me than I ever get to you? "He then hold my hands

Lucius " you can plame god from that, but I must say that you did lose to her this time, she has a good taste of thease things, But come now we have to go!" After that we both stand up and got our luggage and went infront of the fireplace.

The 3 year. How the time flyes so quickly.