part 11. let the wonds speak

This night I slept really well. I wanted to because when I woke up I knew that there was someone that wanted me to be on a good mood today.

I put myself quickly in order and I almost forgot to take (p/n) but this time I also put on the snakes that Grabbe, Goyle and Draco gave to me as a christmas present.

Draco's profile

We were both wery happy about the Duel that is going to take part in our lifes today. "Sorry to keep you waiting" I heard behinde me and I turned around

Draco " well look who desidet to put on her best today"

(Y/n) "how do you know this is the best I can do?"

Draco" well then, prove it to me someday and I believe you"

(Y/n) "I take that as a compliment. Because you know that I will do it."

We then got out and walked to the class room. Our Mr. I love myself asked fi we all see HIM and did we all hear HIM. It was like he didn't even care that Snape was there.

They then stardet and Lockghard fly trough the air and all boys and couple girls starder to laugh.

"Harry and Ron come here, your turn." Lockghard said, but Snape knew about Ron's wond and put Draco there to fight against Harry.

Lockghard stardet counting ....3....2...and at that time Harry was already in air because of Draco. When Potter hit the table we stardet to laugh. But it was short because when he got up he put Draco in the air. And when he came down all stardet laughing.

Now I want to kill him. But what Draco did after that was not the time or please. He summond a Snake. I told him not to use that. Specialy not on Harry.

Snape then tryed to go to take care of the sanke but Harry stardet to speak to it.

Well now I know why he could hear snakes. The snake stardet to get interest in one boy so I then jumped up on desk and went trough Draco "Harry shut up!" He then looked at me and shut it up. I stardet to speak to the snake and it came away from the boy.

I then turned to face Snape and I moved out of the way. He then killed it. It hurt me to watch even if it wasn't real.

" what game are you playing?" The boy who almost got snake on his face stared at potter. He thanked me that I got it out of his face but I wouldnt be suprise if everyone starts to think that Harry is the bad one, and I know that someones think that it is me because I am at slytherin house after all.

Harry's profile

I was shocked when (y/n) told me to shut up. I had to do something. But I don't want to lose a friend because of my mouth.

When (y/n) stardet to speak she first souded like a little girl to me. That is when snake saw her. After that she sounded so eavil and demanding. That this when snake came up to her and she moved aside. At that moment I could see that she closed her eyes.

Well that wasn't all. After the snake stardet to burn she looked in pain. I don't know why but it looked to me like she didn't want to be right there or even see it.

But after what that boy said I was shocked. I tryed to safe him.

(Y/n) profile

I saw Harry leaf and I looked at Snape. "I am werry sorry Mr. Snape. To stand here whitout your premission but I think that it was the best." After I said that all the eyes in the room were staring at me.

"Ou and Mr.Lockghard, the reason the snake almost attacked to a student was your fault. Because when Draco summond it, it's orders were to attack at Potter but when you attacked it, the command was taken out and it was scared so it tryed to defence his master and itself. " after what I said I took Draco and went down from the desk.