part 26. nighmare or daydream

Okay so in this chapter there will be lime/lemon you have been warned!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------

I was in Dumledore office at the moment even if it was night but he wanted to talk to me.

Dumledore " (y/n) are you sure you don't have anything to say to me?" I have to tell him something

Y / n " well actually as you know. I got visions and in the last one that I got. I saw that voldemord went inside...." as I spoke Harry was brought in. He was sweting so much...did my father get inside?

Harry said that he saw Mr.Weasly getting attacked by a snake in the ministery of magick.

Harry then tryed to ask from Dumledore what was happening but he Ignored him.

Harry"LOOK AT ME! What is happening to me? " he looked to be in some much pain and sorrow. I went to hug him and he hugged me but then Snape came in

Snape " You wishead to see mee. Head master? "

Dumledore " Severus I think we can't wait. Not even for the morning. Other wise something will happen."

Snape then took Harry from my hands "Harry!" I screamed for him but he was take away

Y / n " Minde telling us why you just took my only living family member away from me?!" Everyone were now looking at me

Ginny "(y/n) what do you mean?"

Y / n " ou yea...everything is a secret in this place well then leats tell some shall we. Dumledore knew that I wasn't from (l/n) family that is suprise suprise, DED at the moment! You wanted to keep eye on me because I have a blood connection to Sirius Black and you knew that I am part of Harry's family. You were afraid of me but at the same time you wanted to use me! And because I am living with the Malfoy's you got suspices. What do you have to prove me rong!!!"

All eyes were on me and Dumledore. He came closer to me and then he hugged me

Dumledore "(y/n) I have no proves that all you said isn't true and I am not trying to denie it. But all I want you to know is that everypody and everything in this school is Important to me, and I want to keep it safe" he then let go of me.

I had to say that because I think that now he wont think me as a tret but I have to be more careful with how I act in here.

I then leaft his office alone. the christmas brake was close and we desidet to have it at the school alone. Draco and me alone. And now we can show our real colors, that we are lovers.

When I went to sleep I saw my father immediatly

Y / n " Father are you okay?"

Voldemord " what did you say to them?" He looked mad but I told him everything that I said in hin office

Y / n " are you mad at me father " I said and kneeled infront of him.

Voldemord " no child. I am happy. You knew isacly what to say and I got inside Harry's head. "

Y / n " but father I am still not ready"

Voldemord " what do you mean?"

Y / n " If I heard right you were eable to show him what was really going on? "

Voldemord " that is correct. "

Y / n " but you have to get HIM in the ministery so I thought that if I can play with his minde a little bit more you could show him something that is not real but will get him moving "