part 31 Dumledore's Death

We were now walking around the Hogwards. The potion he gave me healed me over the night.

Y / n " They will come tonight"

Draco " I know... "

Y / n " Harry and Dumledore went to get new part of my father's soul. "

Draco " I can't even Imagine what it's like. "

Y / n " what is what Draco? "

Draco " to be killed slowly like that"

Y / n "ou....well I don't know it...but I think that he can bare it"

Draco then hugged me tightly and we continued walking.

Y / n " but don't you think that it's funny? Like...no one is suspices about us and now that those two are somewhere else we can just 'let them in' when all the other students are in theyre houses."

Draco "Actually it is funny. But somehow it feels too easy."

Y / n " I know what you mean."

Hermione and Ron then came to talk to us.

Hermione " have you seen Harry?! It's almost night fall and we can't find him anywhere! "

I looked at Draco and then at Ron. We can't blou up this mission now when it's almost done!! They can't come suspices!!!!

Y / n " The last time I saw him he was with Dumledore "

Ron " Dumledore? I thought he wasn't here."

Y / n " I did too but there he was"

Draco " If you excuse us, we have more inportant things to do that worring about someone who almost killed us both"

Draco then walked trough them, and because I was holding his hand I also went trough.

Y / n " Yhey are not folloing us but we have to Hurry. When Dubledore comes back with Harry he is weak"

Draco " better be quick then"

We then walked to upstares I cheked that no one was following us. Minerva then yelled that all the students have to go back to theyre houses.

Good that she didn't see us.

The storm was riseing. Has to be my father's work...but then I looked at Draco. He was scared again. I then stopped walking.

Draco " ( y / n ) whats rong? we have to hurry."

I then kissed him on the lips and he kissed me back. I then kissed his forehead and then looked at Draco's eyes while our forehead's were touching.

Y / n " we can continue after you calm down..."

He then hugged me tightly and we continued walking towards the closet. Draco still looked scared when I opened the closet.

Draco then stardet to walk away from the door and my mother was the first one to come in.

Bellatrix " where is Draco? "

I turned around to see that Draco wasn'tthere.

Y / n "...he.... went ahead. I thought that I should company you were Dumledore is"

Bellatrix " well then...shall we continue. "

Y / n " yes mother. "

I then stardet to walk past all the halls. It was so quiet. All the teachers were looking after the students and no one was there to stop us.

I then stardet to walk stares up to where they should be. When we came I saw Harry under the floor so I stopped there .

Y / n " Mother I have to keep my cover. Hold me as a prisoner"