part.7 some games you play with your life

We went to a room and there was this dog with 3 heads. "So that is the one that Harry and others talked about" I whipered and watched at Quirrell who wasn't suprised that Harry and others knew.

He then stardet playing some harp and set a spel on it so it kept playing itself.

And the dog was still sleeping, maeby the harp kept it in sleep.

"When we fall down from here don't move. Whatever happens don't move before we are on the ground" he then whispered.

I then went down and there was this plant that stardet to cover me. I almost stardet to move but then I remembert not to. After a while it let me down.

Little after that Quirrell came too and we were headed fowards to stares and then we opend a door.

The place was full of flying keys. They looked so beautiful. Quirrell told me to go to the door. And tryed to opend it whit magick but it didn't work. He then stopped for a moment and tryed again and it did open

"Mr . Quirrell how did you do that?! I thought we couldn't use magick in that room!" I said whit a big smile

"Well I am a teacher. I am more powerfull than students. Well, are these games fun (y/n)" he asked as we walked. I nodded again, but i didn't think someone would put up all this just because of a one game.

I can't wait what is the next game. I was little suspices why would he let me come here like this?

-time skip -

After a little board game we went to this wide room whit a beautiful mirror in it.

"Can I go have a look?" I asked with smile. Quirrell node at me and I runned to the mirror. I waited to Quirrell come too.

I then looked to the mirror but before I could see anything I heard lots of noize from the room that we were before. "Mr . Quirrell, what is that sound" I asked but Quirrell looked happy "It's just others that I invidet to have fun" he answered.

Well I know I can be tricked but I am no a fool! " Quirrell...why did you ask me here. All those stubit games and dogs and plants. So that we could find this mirror? Sorry but it looks to me like these 'games' of your's were trying to protect this mirror" after I said this Quirrell smile faided. I then took couple steps back

" it is not nice to figure out everything so Quick miss (l/n)" he then spoke

"(y/n)!" I heard behinde me. It was Harry "Harry!" I quick run towards him and took my snake and returned it, to it's original shape.

" Well done Harry! You made it!" Quirrell screamed and Harry looked at me "I told you it wasn't Snape"After what I said Quirrell stardet to point out the fact that no one would think he was the bad guy when snape was around.

Harry and Quirrell then talked about something that Snape protected Harry from Quirrell in the game. Well, I wasn't there so I didn't know about that. But from what I can make out of this was that Snape was the only one that was suspices about Quirrell.

"What does this mirror do? I can see what I desire, I see myself holding the stone. But how do I get it!?" Quirrell stardet to get angy

"Use the boy!" I then looked at Harry and Harry looked me. Quirrell then screamed Harry to come in front of the mirror. I holded his hand but he looked ant me whit "the eyes"

I let go of him and he then stardet to walk towards the mirror. I took couple steps too but my snake didn't let me "what is going on (p/n)? Why did you stop me?!" (P/n) didn't answer me. Whell I know what my snake can do so I am not going to anger it.