"Do it for me" he breathed, I could feel him smirking. He kissed my neck making me shudder, he chuckled at the effect. I groaned before choosing his clothes for him to take. About an hour later and several arguments of why he can't take all his hats I was finally done with packing. We only had 4 hours to sleep before going to the airport. I wasted no time in trying to get some sleep. Once my head hit that pillow I was out.

***4 hours later***

I groaned trying to turn off the alarm clock, but after not being able to find the snooze button I got pissed off and threw it across the room, shattering. Nathan chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up! Have you been awake? You could've turned it off" I hissed. He threw his arms up in defense and got up and took a shower. 15 minutes later he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Wow! 15 minute shower?!" I gasped dramatically.

"I know right? I feel so dirty though" he blushed once he realized how wrong that sounded. I chuckled at his embarrassment and to top it off, his towel fell to the floor. I was not clutching my stomach enjoying how he looked. He covered his face with both hands but quickly removed one from his face and covered his friend. Tears now running down my face, he panicked grabbing his towel off the floor running to the restroom, and just when I thought I had my laughter under control... He slipped and landed on his ass, once again my laughter taking over me. I was now on the floor trying to calm myself. After a few minutes I managed to stop laughing. Nathan emerged from the restroom. I giggled, he flicked me off. I fake gasped at this acting offended. I walked to the restroom to shower as well before heading to the Airport. I took a clean but quick shower which was about 30 minutes. We didn't grab breakfast because I took 'too long' so Nathan blamed me for that. He's cranky because he's not a morning person. We were now boarding so we made our way... We entered the plane first, being celebrities has its perks ya know? I sat next to Nathan, I could tell he was happy he wasn't sitting next to an overweight man this time. We were about to take off, I saw Nathan tensed up a bit so I held his hand and pecked his lips. He smiled worriedly and relaxed. The whole time Nathan and I slept so I can't tell you what happened to the others. We were rudely woken up by the attendant who was poking Nathan's arm with a disguised expression like he was from another planet. I swear I was so close to losing it. Maybe it's because I haven't had my sleep but I was pretty pissed of how she chose to wake him up. I means seriously... He's Nathan James Sykes! Baggage claim took so long but we finally got our stuff and got in the van waiting for us. The boys stayed back longer to sign some stuff and take some pictures with their fans but me, Maiken, Kelsey, and Nareesha wanted to get in the van.

"You ok?" Nareesha asked worriedly

"Yeah" I answered. The girls quickly fell asleep leaving me to talk to no one, not that I was planing to but still. The lads came back quietly trying not to wake up their sleeping girlfriends, Max on the other hand didn't give two shits who he woke up.

Nathan's POV

Me and the lads stayed back to sign and take pictures with the fans. There was these 3 girls who were really cute, all of them blonde with blue eyes. They reminded me of Ellie and how she might have looked like them in a few years. I sighed and took a picture with the 3 girls.

"Where's Ellie?" The girl asked she looked about 14. I swallowed the lump in my throat. I've been trying to avoid this question.

"Gone" I answered simply. Tears welling up in my eyes. I couldn't held them back no longer so I left quickly and made my way to the van. I didn't mean to storm out on those girls but it still hurts. I wiped the tears that escaped and noticed all the girls were sleeping. I made my way to Josie slipping my arm around her waist bringing her close to me. I breathed in her scent. Vanilla... I giggled, she says she hates the smell of vanilla yet she smells like it. Her head was on my collar bone so I layed mine on hers. I pulled out my phone and went on twitter to apologize to those 3 girls