part eight; texas chainsaw

michael hadn't meant to be away so long. he felt bad as the blonde cried on his lap. luke hadn't stopped crying since the male had placed him on his lap. he couldn't really detect the feelings on his mind. michael leaned down and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"it's okay, it's alright, my love." michael murmured softly to the male.

luke just shook his head and buried his head deeper into michael's chest, "i..." he couldn't even form the words. his head just dropped to his chest.

michael caressed his head and softly pressed a kiss to it, "don't speak, it's okay. i'm here."

luke barely nodded and wiped at his eyes and nose using michael's shirt. canine ran in and jumped on the bed, luke screamed and pushed at the dog. michael's eyebrows raised but he made a motion with his hand to get the dog down, he obeyed and laid on the floor by their feet.

"did canine do something?"

"no... it was you, again." luke whispered, running out of tears to cry, "it's always you!" he yelped and pushed at michael's chest, he figured he just wanted comfort. not that he trusted michael in anyway.

"what did i possibly do? i was gone, luke!" the male exclaimed, angry at luke's sudden change of behavior.

"you-you! agh!" luke yelled, "what haven't you done?"

michael's eyebrows furrowed, "i'm sorry you think that, you are just. in denial. just give it time to sink in that i have done nothing but take what is mine." he muttered and started to get up.

"wait! please don't leave me in here alone... please." luke's lower lip pouted out, his cheeks still stained with tears.

michael's eyes softened at this, but he looked at the dog then to luke, "i don't think that's such a good idea. you're going to run again."

"no i-i promise! please, i can't be left alone again. i don't want to fall asleep, keep me awake?"

michael just gave a short nod, opening the door wider for luke, "c'mon, princess. you can eat and watch a movie or something." his lips twitched into a small smile, this was luke getting closer to him, trusting him.

luke stood, legs wobbling. he resembled a young bambi, so michael thought. luke took a step closer and michael smiled, reaching his arms out slightly. luke looked at michael's arms and froze in place. michael's eyebrows raised slightly and he gave a understanding nod, letting them down. luke gave a weak smile and immediately stopped, realizing he had smiled at his kidnapper. he looked down and quickly walked past michael. michael followed in pursuit of him, smiling at the fact that luke had smiled at him, not given him a glare, but a smile! the two headed downstairs and luke scanned the scene. two pizza boxes laid across the table and a few blankets were tossed in random places on the couch and the loveseat. colored socks were strewn about and ripped up stuffed animals which made luke cringe. michael saw this.

"canine likes to rip stuff up." michael mumbled as he passed luke, turning the television on.

'again, if you see the blonde, six four, male; luke hemmings please contac—' the television spoke before michael changed it to a low playing channel that sounded like a sport.

michael didn't look at luke and luke walked down, sitting down on the couch. 'they're looking for me! that means this psycho won't have me for much longer, hell. thank you.' he let out a sigh as he watched michael sit down beside the male.

"what movie? horror? action?" michael didn't even look at luke as he said this.

"doesn't matter to me." luke just needed to not killed. he needed to be nice. "could you hand me a slice of pizza, michael?" he asked.

michael looked at him and gave a nod, handing him a slice of pizza, "horror it is." he mumbled.

michael turned on 'texas chainsaw', the original one. luke took a bite out of his pizza and cuddled up to the couch, grabbing a blanket and tugging it around him. he watched the screen, interested, he'd never seen this before. michael looked over at luke, his eyes scanning over the male. his eyes never left luke's cute figure.

+

by the end of the movie, luke was so afraid. it was good, but only reminded him more and more of what michael could do. he had his eyes closed for a while as michael changed the channel to a random show. michael noticed this and leaned over, tucking the blanket around him.

"remember i can do all of that to you. don't ever forget." michael whispered. luke couldn't tell if he was slipping into his dream or if he had actually heard this. he fell asleep.

michael kissed luke's head before bringing him up the steps to his own bedroom. he laid luke down and laid himself beside luke, he kissed his temple before drifting off himself after canine had jumped onto the bed.

//

hope you're enjoying this book as much as i am !!