part seven ; i've got you i've got you forever

luke watched michael leave the house and get into his car. but before he got into the car, he looked to the window and gave the male a small wink before getting in and starting the car, then left. luke let out a soft sigh, thinking of anything that would help him get out of this room. he looked underneath the bed and then went to the closet, only finding some clothing and hangers, that were plastic. he let out a soft sigh and sat back down on the bed, hearing canine outside the door. the only thing luke could do to escape was the window that was practically bolted down. luke wondered if ashton was looking for him. if he was worried. luke felt tears prickle his eyes,

"i fu cking hate it here!" he yelled and threw a pillow at the window then the other pillow. he threw a punch at the wall which only resulted in pain. "fu ck." he muttered and took a deep breath, anger would not help him get out.

               luke looked around the room once more, finding a lamp on the side table. he could only throw it, it probably wouldn't do much damage. he went to the door, rattling the door knob which made the dog outside start barking. luke could hear the dog scratching at the door. suddenly an idea popped into his head. he whistled for the dog and started making more noise, throwing the lamp at the window. the dog was riled up and started throwing himself at the door to get inside.

"c'mon pup!" he yelled and hit the door as well before the dog stopped when a car door slammed from the outside. "that can't be michael. he just left." luke thought, aloud.

               luke made his way to the window and saw the man that was here before back. the man opened his trunk and started to drag something towards the barn. luke's eyes widened at the body shaped bag. he felt sick. he looked away as the man came back and started to drag another bag. luke sat down and took a deep breath. thoughts ran through his head like, 'am i too skinny? is he going to make me eat then kill me so i'll have more meat on me? is he going to make that man drag my body as well?' luke's mind started to race with questions and he couldn't think straight. he panicked as he stood again, looking around the room, going back to the closet and going into it. he sat down in it, tugging at his blonde locks. he rocked himself to try to calm down. he felt so tired and so drained. maybe if he just... closed his eyes for a few minutes. just a few. so he did as he leant back against the closet wall.

+

               luke woke in his bedroom. he gasped softly and raced up, going out of his room and finding ashton and calum watching a movie on the couch. he jumped on the two and hugged them, crying with joy.

"ash! cal!" he cried and buried his face into ashton's chest.

ashton looked down at him, "lu?" he seemed very upset, none of luke's dreams had ever had this effect on him.

calum rubbed the male's back and hugged him back with one arm, luke had finally started to like calum. this made calum smile that one of ashton's friends had finally started to like him. luke sniffled and lifted his head as he kissed both of their cheeks.

"i missed you two love birds!" luke let out a sob as he hugged his arms around them again.

"luke, you've been in your room. it's okay. you can always come out here and cuddle with us anytime. you know calum loves cuddling with all of us. it's okay." ashton chuckled softly as he kissed calum's cheek, who was beaming.

"i had this awful... awful dream, that colored hair freak took me to his house and he had a barn and he used dead bodies for meat!" luke exclaimed.

calum's stomach lurched, he had a sensitive stomach, "i'm gonna be sick." the raven haired boy muttered.

ashton glared down at the blonde, "luke! you know cal has a bad stomach, what's wrong with you? michael is so nice. you should keep your voice down." ashton whispered to the male.

luke raised an eyebrow, "calum doesn't have a bad stomach, he ate fu cking sheep liver! do you not remember?! why should i keep my voice down?! he's a freak!" the male yelled.

ashton's eyes widened and he looked at calum who was bent over the arm rest, lurching up the chips they'd eaten, "luke! if he's so horrible why're you dating him?"

luke's eyes widened, "what did you say?"

               before ashton could answer, michael looked out of the kitchen. he looked at the scene.

"what's going on, babe?"

luke's eyes widened, "no. no no no." he grabbed his hair and started to pull at it, "no!" he screamed and got up, running towards the bedroom, his eyes closed for a moment before he opened them and he was running towards the barn with lots of barking behind him. "no!" he screamed again.

"luke get back here!" he heard his voice.

"no!" luke muttered and went into the barn, seeing the dead bodies lay across the barn floor, he backed up and looked around. ashton and calum's bodies laid on the ground beside each other and luke felt sick again.

"you did that luke, if you wouldn't have kept running..." michael put a hand on his shoulder and luke dropped to his knees, "i had to, you kept trying to run away towards them. i figured if i killed them, you wouldn't have anyone to run to. you could chill out."

luke closed his eyes again.

+

               luke woke in the closet again. he looked around and out the door. the room was dark, there was no lamp since he'd thrown it. luke let out a soft sob, not knowing where he was until the door opened and michael appeared from the other side.

"luke? baby? what did you do?" he spoke as he used the flashlight on his phone to see the damage the boy had done.

luke sobbed as he fell to his knees, "there's no escape." he whispered as he looked at the male then to the floor, sobbing and hyperventilating.

michael frowned, not quite hearing what he said, he picked the male up, setting him on the bed, "baby, it's okay. it's alright. i've got you." he whispered in his ear, "i've got you, forever."