part four ; that's what's in the meat

luke had shut himself up in his room, while on the other side he heard calum and ashton, ashton fu cking the submissive into the mattress, you could probably hear it for miles away. luke slammed his fist against the wall,

"why couldn't you go to a hotel?"

"fu ck off luke! why don't you leave?!" ashton yelled back.

"because i pay rent!"

luke heard the moans get louder, and groaned. he slipped on his black VANS on before leaving the apartment. he put his headphones in, unfold by the xx playing.

"stupid, ashton. stupid loud mouth, daddy calling calum." luke kicked the pebbles, like a child and ashton would come out to apologize. but he didn't after the twenty minute.

luke sat on the brick wall outside the apartments. he grunted, seeing snow fall.

"great! now stupid ashton is going to let me freeze." luke complained, luke stopped the music and called ashton, no one answered. "that's right you prick. don't answer! i don't love you, but im going to pick up something for dinner. and it's not going to be any meat so don't ask me, you're going to eat something healthy like spinach pizza or... or something you hate.. so... byeiloveyou." he quickly said and jumped off the wall.

luke played his music, flipping to swept away by the xx. he tapped his fingers against the black skinny jeans that were so tight, that it was almost, almost, painful. he walked to the book store, trying to ignore the feeling that he was being watched. before he knew it, he was knocked into a brick wall, and he passed out.

+

he was in the meat shop, he was laying on a metal table. he rubbed his head with his fingers, groaning at the horrible headache.

"fu ck me." the blonde swore.

he heard chuckling and sat up, rubbing his eyes, he wasn't scared for some reason. but he didn't speak, then he couldn't see. he heard footsteps come around him, luke screeched as he felt something dig into his leg. his fingers felt the fabric that was preventing him to see around his eyes. he tried to kick but the pain was surging through his leg. he let out a small cry, trying to wiggle away.

"stop moving, blondie."

"stop hurting me!"

"don't make me sew your lips shut."

luke whined softly, "mikey, stop."

"oh c'mon, baby. let's have a little fun."

"get off of me!"

"c'mon kitten, we're running low on meat."

"w-what are y-you talking about?"

"well, i was gonna cut you up..."

"y-you..."

"that's right, kitten. usually the meat you see out there is human."

+

luke screamed and woke up, sitting up quickly and falling off something, hitting the ground. he groaned, rubbing his temples. he was somewhere he didn't know.

"luke? hey, you're awake. you were screaming in your sleep. is that normal?"

luke turned his head and saw michael, he screamed again and scooted away, trying to get away from the lilac haired boy.

"get away!"

"what is wrong? luke?"

"you're a murder that's what!"

"you need to calm down, sweetheart... I'm not a murder."

"and you're a liar! ashton! ashton help!"

"you're at my house and im pretty sure ashton is at home."

"h-how would you know?"

"because he's always at home when i see you?"

"why're you lying?" he screamed.

michael frowned, catching him and putting him on the couch. he brushed his fingers over the gash in his leg.

"calm down luke."

"what's wrong with my leg? oh my god you cut it didn't you?"

"luke, sweetie, i would never... when you fell, your leg got cut on a rock."

"h-how did i fall?"

"i knocked into you, some kid was following you... and so i might have gotten a bit protective. i was going to hug you. but i rammed into you because someone was on a bike and almost ran into me!"

luke rubbed his head, "w-where am i?"

"my house."

luke looked around and watched as michael sat down beside him, "why are you so interested in me?"

"because you're a sweetheart? and a hottie."

luke shook his head, wiping his forehead, "did you bandage my cut?"

"i put stitches, yeah."

"y-y-you what? why? how bad is it? oh my god. you probably put some tracker in me! oh god, i want ashton!"

"i called him, he didn't answer."

"stupid fu cking ashton!" luke screamed.

"stop screaming, you'll wake up my baby."

"w-what? you have a k-kid?"

"no. i have a dog."

luke's head hurt so much, "i just wanna go home, mikey, please."

"im sorry, luke. you've gotta stay for awhile."

"no, don't want to."

luke reached for his phone in his pocket and it was gone. he furrowed his eyebrows,

"where's my phone?"

"threw it away."

"what? why?"

"'cause you can't leave."