part six ; an hour and a half for pizza with different thoughts

luke woke in a room with white sheets tucked over his body. he rubbed at his blue eyes, hoping the previous nightmare he had actually wasn't real. it couldn't be. because how would michael know about the meat in his nightmare? he realized this wasn't his room nor ashton's. he sat up and took in his surroundings. the walls were a pure white color, the sheets and comforter were white as well, the headboard and frame were wooden, he looked over and saw hard-wood floors with a wooden dresser beside the bed, he glanced to the right and saw a window. it was painted shut and the lock was on the outside even if he chipped away the paint. he saw smoke coming from the barn, he almost passed out again. it had all happened.

luke dragged himself from the warm covers, his feet cold on the floor. he tried to open the door but it was locked from the outside. his breath sped up and he realized the male had trapped him in the room.

"fu ck." the male cursed under his breath.

luke heard something from outside, he went to the window and peeked out. michael was outside of the barn and was talking to a man dressed in all black. luke squinted, he couldn't recognize would it was. he started banging on the window and screaming as loud as he could. neither of the males turned their heads. luke fell to the floor and started crying. he just wanted to go home with ashton and hear calum and him fu ck again. it had been a day. ashton had to know he was gone. the police would show up soon. they would fins the bodies hanging in the barn and they would find luke. luke just had to keep calm ad do what michael wanted, stay alive. luke heard the front door open and slam shut then footsteps up the stairs. he heard his door creak open.

"hi, luke." michael greeted, closing the door behind him and walking over.

luke timidly twitched away, his eyes squeezing but tears still leaked from under his eyelids.

"i see you found everything alright. trust me, everyone who passes through here wouldn't take you away from me." michael hummed and sat on the bed.

"michael, i want to talk to ashton. i want to go home."

"why? i can give you whatever. anything you want. you just can't go home or have any connections unless they're through me until i trust you, lu." michael paused, "i know that sounds bad. but i just want you safe from the world. there are crazy people out there."

'like you?' luke thought to himself.

"my poor baby, are you hungry? i can order some pizza but i have to go out and get it which will take me a half an hour, lovely."

luke decided that being away from michael for thirty minutes and planning a plan would be better than being cooed at while he cried was better, "that would be amazing, thank you." his blue eyes opened and he sniffled barely.

"anything else?" michael asked, softly.

"a flannel?" luke asked, "i'm cold."

michael smiled, "i'll be right back, love. cover up until then. also don't worry, i'll leave canine to watch the house until i get back. i'm sorry you have to stay locked up. do you have to use the bathroom before i leave?" michael asked as he headed to the door again.

"no."

"alright, olives and cheese?"

"exactly."

michael's smile was etched onto his lips for the longest time, happy that luke was getting along with him so easily. luke's smile was etched onto his lips for a short time, happy he had time to plan an escape from the male. a half an hour is a long time for getting pizza and planning an escape.