"Hey," Taylor approach Audrey with caution. Smiling.

Audrey scoffs Taylors greeting, staring eye to eye standing next to each other, Audrey is waiting for Taylor to speak up first and to apologize again like she anticipated earlier and as for Talyor who is about to speak again with caution, takes a gulp, fixed her posture by standing straight, holing her chin, stares on the floor and for a brief moment she contemplates if it is a good idea. Taylors idea was to ask Audrey to run away with her, she took a glance to Audrey who is really pissed off right now for the reason of being drunk.

Fidgeting "I-" Taylor bites her lower lip, she doesn't know how to say it, more likely afraid. Taylor thought of many things, what if Audrey won't agreed to her plan?, what if it was a stupid idea after all? 

Audreys Pov

"Goddamit, T.K! Just say it!" for sure she's going to apologize her sorry ass again. I take a mean glance to her from top to bottom and for that, I think it's been a mistake thing to do when I'm technically drunk.

Seeing that she was on her oversized sleep tee, exposing her perfect toned legs. Shit, I shake my head at what my brain is thinking and I tell you it's not good. Not good! I looked up again to her trying to set aside my thoughts, her mouth was saying words that I can't comprehend what she is trying to say or to explain to me but for sure she is saying sorry right now. 'Pin her to the wall already' Shut up brain!, I am certain that I'm making weird faces right now and 'kiss her!'.

"Shut up T.K!" I grab her wrist tightly.

"b-but... I didn't say anything?" yeah right Taylor I roll my eyes, dragging her inside my cabin.

What was I thinking? Why did I drag her here? 'Because you want to do things with her.' Shut up brain! So much for this internal battle.

I turn around, gripping both of her shoulders as I slam her against the door, I took a deep breathe and looked at her eyes, darkened blue eyes.

"Kiss me."There, I said it. Will she? What if she-. whether I'm saying something out loud or talking to my self, She never fails to cut me.

Grabbing my neck gently but eager, she did. She did not think twice, to taste my lips. The moment our lips made contact, slowly, willingly, longing for it. It was just perfect. My heart starts to race, faster, louder. Her soft lips started to intensify our kiss making the two of us to moan in unison, the taste of her craves me more, the smell of her perfume hypnotizes me, causing me to held her boyfriend tee tighter and As if the room started to spin in slow motion as our lips did the talking and to hell I'm enjoying this,no, I want this, I need this but there she goes again, parting from the kiss, but her her hand still cups my face as my both hands are landed to her waist more gently now.

"Audrey..." she tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear, god her husky voice is too lovely. I looked at her as our lustful eyes chasing. 

I look down and scan the length of her legs, discovering her knees, I hate this particular moment because I know, this is where she will leave me hanging again. So I breathe in, as her hands slowly freeing my cheeks. No, I won't let this slip away, again. 'I'll have you my way, Taylor King.'