"........ Good evening?" The only words she got to say.

Yusuke stand up. Quiet embarrassed with the situation. "Good evening Mrs. Yukimura."

"Honey!"

"Mama"

When she properly entered, Yusuke helped her with the groceries.

With a mild laugh, "Nice to see you Yusuke. Have you eaten dinner?" It was the first thing in her mind since she planned to return before dinner. And her future son-in-law is a very welcome addition in their company.

"Honey, Keiko is already preparing for him. I've already prepared something for us. Come." Mr. Yukimura retrived his wife's grocery from Yusuke.

"Oi, enjoy your dinner eh? Daughter, serve your bag holder slave well ok?"

Keiko nodded. "I'll bring some of this for you. Its almost done."

"But not much sweetheart. Yusuke." Her mother gave her sweet smile to Yusuke before she and her husband head to the house dinning area.

"Enjoy your meal Madam."

.......

Keiko serve Yusuke's meal. Beef seafood ramen. An elaborate meal for left over ingredients. It didn't go unnoticed.

"Isn't it too much for a left over? Its a lot of good stuff here." Yusuke bit on a plump shrimp. Heavenly.

Actually, it was already in Keiko's mind to cook for him. And she saved ingredients before she left for school.

"Its all the remaining ingredients. I can't serve another for you. And eat it or not, you're paid."

He lift his bowl to taste the broth. "Ooouummhhh" His eyes widen. He picked up his chopsticks to pick up more.

"WOW. When did you achieved this cooking?"

"I've got the genes you know."

Yusuke was serving her with his chopstick. A piece of beef. "Both of us have not eaten dinner yet. You didn't serve yourself so we're sharing. Open up, Aaaa...."

"I'm fine. It's yours. I'll....."

"Aaaaaaa..." Yusuke's having none of it. Still insisting.

"Ok..." Finally opening up, took the meat in her mouth.

"Happy now?"

"Not yet. Here's another one. Aaa..."

Thinking her protest would go waste, she just complied. Taking the noodles and broth he offered. But two is sharing this meal.

"Ok your turn." Keiko picked the sticks from him and offered him shrimp.

"Hummm. Really nice. But not quite on Mr. Yukimura's level yet." He said playfully.

She just rolled her eyes proceeded in feeding him.

Her parents on the side watching their moment.

......

"You're free tomorrow right?" Yusuke just finished washing the bowls and other utensils Keiko used in their dinner.

"Yes. What's up." Keiko is sitting on a free table.

Leaning on the washer, he continued, "I know its short notice. Hiei's coming. He got something for me. A favor and his excuse to visit 'us'. Tomorrow after lunch. Coming?"

Keiko nodded. Smiling because of ticklish 'us' meaning Yusuke really means.

"Are the others coming? Kuwabara?"

"Don't need to ask about him. He's there when his free. Pretty much the others too. Simple reunion I guess."

Yusuke walked towards Keiko. His left hand reached to her face. He check her face especially her eyes. "Don't get less sleep ok?"

Getting conscious of his comment, she replied, "Are my bags too big?" Her finger tips feeling the area. Her creamy white Rurukami jewel in her ring finger shining in dim light.

"Not at all. Its an early precaution. So that means its your rest time. Get down in there."

He assisted her to get on her feet from a high stool.

"Are they still awake?" Yusuke asked intending to say farewell to her parents.

"They gone up. I guess its ok."

"Ok time to go." He recovered his bag then walked to the door.

Keiko noticed something when he got out. She hurried to her bag and get what he needed.

"Here." Keiko held an umbrella to him.

Yusuke look up the sky. Dark clouds form above.

"Thank you. I'll bring this tomorrow. Now lock the door."

"I will. Good night Yusuke." She spoke at their door.

"Good night Keiko".

Their eyes not letting go of the other until the door cut the connection.

Yusuke walked away, knowing Keiko would stay at the door as long as he is there.

.......

Reaching his and his mother's apartment, he look back to the sky. Grim feeling entering him.

It didn't rain. But thunders and lightnings shower the sky. A familiar signature energy accompanies each of them. It's not the first time he felt it. But surely the energy is seemingly increasing everytime they showed up.

"Father...... what's wrong?" He asked.

A thunderous sound came and coincided with the largest lightning he had ever seen virtually halves the sky.

He is now eager to meet Hiei to know what he have for him. Already feeling that its not a favorable news.

He's conclusions only supported by numerous thunders and lightning.

And Raizen's demon energy soaring on the Living World's sky.