Chapter 33

Alicia and Marti were both sitting in their shared hotel rooms on just now finishing off their throwback marathon of old Disney shows when Alicia's phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hello yes am I speaking with Mrs Alicia L?"

"Yes mam."

"Good,Alicia I'm Stephanie Mc and as you know we were taking in auditions for NXT stars and after viewing your video I would be honored to tell you you have been selected to come and join the NXT family."

"Oh my gosh,thank you so much Mrs McMahon,thank you." That was all she could get out not wanting to sound like a complete fangirl while on the phone with her future boss.

"You are so welcome Hun,so we'll see you...Wednesday night around 6 ish?"

"Yes,thank you again so much for this opportunity."

"No need to thank me Hun,you worked hard and proved why you want this live this dream,you deserve it."

After hanging up she tossed her phone to the side and jumped up slightly startling Marti.

"Ah everything okay?"

"I'M GOING TO NXT!"

"OH MY GOSH!" Marti jumped up and hugged Alicia. "Congrats boo. I'm so happy for you."

"We're gonna be kicking a** every week,showing that is divas are NOT afraid to take a spill."

"Ah...about that...my contract...for TNA isn't up for another few months."

"Oh...well...maybe...we could still travel together if our brands happen to be going to the same place?"

"I really doubt that but hey no sad faces girl your living your dream if anything I was sorta holding you back now it's your time to shine,you've got this and you better believe I'll be watching."

-------
Alicia's eyes widened as she a woke....it wasn't a bad dream but a dream that she didn't expect to have this soon... This only made her start to miss the girls. She sat up rubbing her eyes reaching over and grabbing her phone.

Even though it was new she rememberd Martis number.

"Are you alone?"

------
Marti:
"alright am I in some horror movie first Alicia disappears now a text saying are you alone!? Dean if it's you I'll kill you."

"Do I look like I have a phone in my hand!?"

The next text: "is Paige there?"

"WHAT THE HECK! PAIGE LOOK!"

Paige grabbed the phone and read over the texts,as soon as she started typing her phone started vibrating and the FaceTime logo came up.

She automatically clicked answer. "Alright little stalker I'm giv- she stopped when she saw the screen and saw Alicia, she covered the screen before grabbing Marti's hand and leading her to the living room,making sure no one was looking she uncovered the screen.

"Oh my god Ali,where are you are you okay?"

"I'm okay...I...I really miss you two."

"We miss you too,we've been worried sick where are you?"

"I ah....can't tell you guys that...I just wanted to talk to you two before...everything changes."

"What are you talking about Ali?"

"I...I'm not coming back."

"Hey Paige Dean wanted to know if you ha- when Roman saw the screen he went to go say something but she quickly hung up.

"What's going on?"

"Roman we di-

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! DO YOU TOO KNKW WHY SHE LEFT BUT WANT TO KEEP IT FROM EVERYONE!"

"No,Roman she called and we didn't know it was H-

"SCREW THE BULL SHI* PAIGE YOUR'RE A PRI AT HIDING THE TRUTH FOR ONCE WILL YOU THINK ABOUT SOMEONE BESIDES YOU!"

"ROMAN! She's telling the truth it was on my phone and like you said you've called her but it goes to automatic voicemail."

"The girl who's basically a sister to her cant even tell the truth."! Roman turned around storming back towards the main room then leaving the hotel slamming the door behind.

-------
Alicia had completely shut her phone off after the call. She wasn't expecting the call to go they way,she started to wonder around the house looking for the things she'd need for the house.

"It's all on my own.." she said signing running her hand over the wall then there was a knock at the door. She walked over and looked threw the peep hole and saw James she opened the door welcoming him with a smile.

"Hey there neighbor."

"James,hey...how's it going?"

"so...so anyways enough about me so you remember how you said you wanted a job,interview..and how you just moved here?"

"yes,good news or bad news?"

"Well,I can show you better than I can tell you,come on guys."

He stopped aside and from the drive way multiple guys in white paint suit showed up with bags,furniture and paint.

"Wha...what's this,James?"

"Just a little welcome to the community,I know what you said about him not being here but hopefully it won't cause any damage."

"n...no...not at all,Come on in."

"Oh and as for that application."

He man about 6'3 with brown eyes with a white and black business suit and hat walked up. "Mr. Roberts, James came in today and told me about you,no big time experience needed...you can Come in anytime you feel like is right...I can't wait for you to start."

"Thank you so much,I'll try to be there as soon as I get my things settled,I'll go grab the info sheets I have from my previous job."

As soon as she was out of sight he turned to James. "'Now how is it that you always get always get near the...good ones." He said with a smirk.

"Hey,ladies love me but soon,she'll get what I know she wants...trust me...she's pretty too...she'll make a good TOUCH to the business."

"Exactly my boy...try not to rush her but get her into knowing the business first."

"Trust me...I'm already on that."