Chapter 20-Meet The Spirits

-Third Persons P.O.V-

Quite often, whenever any of the packs went to fight, the dark spirits would appear.

No one knew why these spirits kept appearing, especially since they'd all drift towards Freya over time.

And no one had any clue what they were yet.

Freya was getting more and more distant, no one knew why either. She would come to the pack house and lock herself in the room, her head 24/7 in a book if she actually came out of her little alpha cave she had known as her room.

Derek and Lucy barely left each other's side, even though Lucy was worried about her alpha.

Kira and Scott had drifted, not sure how they felt.

Erica and Boyd were all lovey dovey still.

Allison and Lydia still had an amazing friendship even through all the crazy stuff happening.

Logan told everyone she could find Freya, how she disappeared out of thin air.

They all got into fighting stances when all the lights went out.

"Well well well."

The lights flickered on, revealing...

"FREYA!?"

Freya smirked, all in black, the leather top she wore was tight and her black jeans ripped.

"Oh, that one, hmmm, she's fun to posses."

Scott growled at what looked like Freya.

"What did you do to her!?"

Her eyes went black and purple.

"What did I do to her? Well, I saved her, in a ways."

"Who are you!?"

Derek growls and demands.

"I am the one to haunt dreams, the one to create nightmares, and pain, and grief. I am the darkness."

The dark Freya smirked and walked around the group as the spirits appeared in a circle.

"These are spirits known as tenebris imitatores or just tenebris. They are under my control. And will do whatever I say. And right now I say, fight the packs."

Immediately the tenebris ran at the packs.

This would be fun.