Chapter 9-Humping Puppys

-Third Persons P.O.V-

Freya and Lucy stood in front of the old burned down Hale house, just hours before the full moon.

"You sure the Argents took this over for a bit?"

Lucy looked at her Alpha nervous, but before the brunette could get a word out, leaves crunched behind them.

"Freya what are you two doing here?"

The Alpha and her right hand turned to where the one and only Derek Hale stood.

"It's none of your concern Derek."

The male Alpha glared.

"Yes it is, now answer my question."

Freya's eyes turned red.

"I am not one of your little pack members you can push around Derek. I'm an alpha, you can't tell me what to do."

Lucy was about to step in when the two cousins wolfed out, running towards each other. The beta knew better than to get in the middle of two Alphas fighting.

The two ran around the woods, growling and takiling each other as LUCY tried to catch up.

"Damn you motherfuckers."

When she finally caught up, she saw big bad Alpha Derek, suspended in mid air by his cousins magic.

"Need some help big guy?"

The suspended man grunted and Lucy helped him down, that two staring at each other for a moment. Neither of them understanding why, but it was like they were in a trance.

Freya snorted.

"If you two are gonna hump each other like puppies in heat, don't do it in front of me, please and thank you."