Chapter 5-New Kids

-Third Persons P.O.V-

As Stiles pulled up to school, he saw ten perfectly shined motorcycles in a row, making him wonder who drove them.

He walked up and talked with Scott at their lockers. Isaac and Jackson walking up as everyone in the halls moved to the sides.

Down the hall came the Sundown lýko pack, Freya and Lucy in the middle, all of them having ahold of a motorcycle helmet.

Freya nodded to them and they split apart as the bell for class rang.

As Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Isaac, Erica, Boyd, Jackson and Allison all settled into their first period, Aiden and Ethan in the next class over, three people walked in.

Coach stood up and brough the three of them to the front of the class.

"Alright class, meet your new classmates. You three, sit there, there and there."

Freya, Lucy, and Jaden sat down at the three seats. Freya in front of Scott, Jaden in front of Jackson, and Lucy in front of Lydia.

Jaden was 6'3, blonde, and fairly muscular. He had green eyes that when he wolfed out went blue.

All of them knew that meant he had killed an innocent.

Stiles grabbed Scott and tugged him so they could talk, the others of the pack leaning in.

"How are they here, why?"

"Dude, how should I know. Isaac text Derek, maybe he knows."

Isaac nods and does as ordered, texting the other Alpha without Coach seeing.

What they didn't know, was Freya smirking as she listened to them, figuring out who was head and who was lower.