LOVE STORY(pt7)

*After a few month (isn't it too fast?)

Ah rin's tomb were bigger.Jungkook always stay at their house to company Ah rin.One day..

Minkyung -Hello? Jungkook ah..why Ah rin didn't picked up my phone? Wait!am I disturbing you?are you busy?

Jungkook -No,not really I just have to company Ah rin cause something might be happen to her if i left her alone..why did you ask ?

Minkyung-Ouhh,nothing just asking..Oh yeah Jimin told me to said that you have to be at the studio early tomorrow cause he wants to discuss about BTS's new album..;)

Jungkook- umm..sure it's not a big problem anyway..

Minkyung-So there's no one to take care of Ah Rin right?maybe I can accompanying Ah Rin..can I?

Jungkook- yes,why not?it's good that you were here to take care of her..who knows that she boring if she alone..

Minkyung-good!aww I miss her so much ..can wait to see her.. by the way,don't be late tomorrow or Jimin will pissed off toward you if you know what I mean..haha

Jungkook-네,아라써(yes,okay/sure)..haha I'm so sure he will not mad cause hyung loves me so much..

Minkyung-*yawn*oh im so sleepy..안냥,이따 봐요(bye,see you tomorrow..

Jungkook-haha..yup..
(End called )

*in the morning *
Ah rin woke up by sunshine through the window."jagi wake up!aren't you late to go to work?Then Jungkook groan and continue his sleep.Ah rin smile a little and wake him up again. "Wake up you sleepyhead,you're gonna late for work anyway im going to made a breakfast for you..i make your favourite honey pie~~"Ah rin walked away to make his breakfast..Jungkook wake up after smell a sweet honey pie made by his 이름다워(beautiful )wife..

"Aigoo,jagi you sould get some rest..isn't it burdening you"Jungkook said while sitting on the chair.Ah rin smile and say"just eat it, it's not burdened me at all..all the things that i'd made for my jagi didn't burden me at all"Jungkook almost touching heard what been said Ah rin.He smile and finishing his breakfast.

After finished his food, he goes to the bathroom and hurried take his shower while Ah rin prepared his clothes.And then,Jungkook came out and put on his outfit from Ah rin."what so hurry? "Ah rin said.Jungkook hug and pecked Ah rin lips. "Ouhh,there some meeting with members today, so yeah I gotta go, bye sweetheart "Jungkook left while waving at Ah rin. Ah rin wave back and say"잘해서(you doing great )"Jungkook nod and give her a cute flying kisses..

----------------------------
What a cute couple..how is it???is it okay?actually im Min olders sister..she kind of busy for school this day..im bored...ㅠㅡ ㅠ!!that's why I disturbing her story..both of us were really broken English. Don't you think...nah don't care.. anyway hope you like it!!Please give Min support and please vote if you like it!!안냥히주무세요!*yawn*