Love Story(pt3)

After they eat,they go to the amusement park to play.

Rapmon- Let's divided into a 4 team.Ah rin you will go with Jungkook. Tae tae ,suga and me were a team.Jin and Jhope were a team. (Rapmon not yet finish his word cause Min disturbed him)

Min- So me and Jimin were a team??

Rapmon-Yes.Why??

Min-Why that boy??

Ah rin-waaa..just say that u like him..(Ah rin saw Jimin's face was so upset with that word)

Min- what??aishhh

Ah rin -Wuuua..theres was a love bird just like me and my kookie

Rapmon- ya don't arguing again do u know ur guys wasting ur own time..

Min-OK..enough is enough OK?? Don't arguing again..Fine..let's go..(quickly grab Jimin hands and run to a ghost house)

Ah rin- ya Jungkook a palliwa..

Jungkook-nae nae ~~

Ah rin- where must to go??

Jungkook-let's go to Ferris wheel....

*at ferris wheel

Ah rin-kookie ah~~You already know that ur parent &my parent were a friends right??

Jungkook- Yes,why??

Ah rin-nothing..ya kookie ah this year was our last year to go to school

Jungkook- yes..I can wait for it.

Ah rin-Why?

Jungkook-cause I can wait to married u..

Ah rin-ya aishhhh.. (hold her cheeks cause her shy)

Jungkook- I said the truth.

Ah rin-if u married with me u will not cheating on me right??

Jungkook- of course not..I love u until I die..

Ah rin- promise??

Jungkook-yes,I'm promise..
*meanwhile at the ghost house

Jimin-if u scared u can hold me..

Min- oh ok.. if I want..

Suddenly the ghost appeared infront of Min.Min quickly hold Jimin hands.Jimin heart was running..Min didn't realise that she hold Jimin's hand until it finish.

Min- oppa did u see that just now??that was so scary..(and now she know that she was hold Jimin's hand and then she released his hand)

Min-Oh..I'm sorry..

Jimin- that's OK..

After a several hour they gathered to go back home.