Shawn Mendes Imagine- Him and Cameron Fight Over You

For Brisavelasquez1120

          You were at Taylor's house for a pool party. It was you, Taylor, Matt, Shawn, Nash, and Cameron. You were in the pool with Taylor, Matt, and Nash. Shawn and Cameron were inside talking and hanging out. "Man, it's hot today!" Shawn says. "You know who else is hot?" Cameron laughs, "Y/n!" Shawn hesitates, "Yeah, she's really pretty. She's got a great personality." Cameron eyes him, "Do you like her? Because she's mine." he growls. Shawn's eyes darken, "No, she likes me." He gets up in Cameron's face, and shoves him. Cam loses his balance, and falls to the floor. Little did they know, you had gone inside to grab a drink, and had been listening to their whole conversation. "Oh, you wanna play hardball, Mendes?" Cam shouts, and swings his leg to trip Shawn to the ground.

          You run in and exclaim, "Cameron! Shawn! What just happened?!?!" You rush to help Shawn up. "Oh, so you help up Shawn!" Cam spits. "Well, I don't need you. You're fat and ugly! You're a bitch! And I guess you'd rather be with Shawn!" he screams. You gasped, and couldn't believe what Cameron said. Shawn saw your face, and became infuriated. "Take it back!! How dare you say that about her!?! She's perfect!!!" he shouts, punching Cam in the face. Cameron staggers back, then throws a punch at Shawn. They continue kicking, punching, and shoving each other.

          "ENOUGH!!!!" you scream. Both of their heads turn to you. "What is wrong with you two?!? You aren't acting anything like yourselves!!" you shout. They both wince. Cameron has a black eye, bloody lip, blisters, and bruises. Shawn has a black eye, bloody nose, bruises, and cuts. They looked horrible! You couldn't believe that the two best friends had done that. Well, they don't seem like best friends now. Then, you remembered what Cam said about you. Your face became red and tears began to fill your eyes. "Y-you c-called me a b-bitch," you manage to stutter out at Cameron. "You called me a bitch!" you yell, anger taking over. He paled, and looked down, eyes dark. Shawn wrapped a protective arm around you and said, "C'mon. Let's get out of here."

          You drove back to your house. Shawn wanted to drive you, but you refused because of his injuries. You pulled into the driveway, and led him inside the house. "We need to get you cleaned up," you say, wiping away your tears. He gave you a sympathetic look and nodded. You gently grabbed his wrist, and brought him to the bathroom. You had him sit on the sink while you got the first aid kit out. "Shawn, this might sting a little," you say while dipping a cotton ball in the rubbing alcohol. You focus and apply it to his face. His breath catches, and he winces. You keep applying it, cleaning all the cuts and bruises. He hisses again. "Sorry," you say. "No, it's my fault for getting these injuries." he replies.

         "You didn't need to defend me back there. I could have handled it myself," you say. "I would never let you go alone. You mean to much to me," he breathes. "Why?" you ask, your voice weak. "Because I love you. You're beautiful and you are so caring. Everyday, you light up my world. You put the spark in my eyes. Every time you bite your lip or smile, it's adorable. Every time you're away from me, I'm sad. Seeing your face when Cameron insulted you, I was crushed. I defended you out of love. Everything he said was meaningless. You're not ugly, you're beautiful. You're not fat, you're perfect." Shawn confesses. "Y-you love me?" you choked out. He nods, blushing with his head down.

         "Shawn, I don't know what to say," you reply. Tears fill his eyes, and he gets up. "It's okay. You don't need to like me back." he says, a tear shedding. "No, Shawn. I don't like you." you say. He whimpers, then starts to walk away. You quickly grab his wrist, "I love you," you say. He stops, and turns around, a hopeful look on his face. "You do?" he asks. "Yes, I love you." you beam. He pulls you into the biggest hug, and kisses you. His smile is bigger than you've ever seen it. "Y/n, will you do the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" he offered, already knowing the answer. "Yes!" you say, kissing him back. For the rest of the day, you cuddled in bed, telling each other everything you love about yourselves.

          The next day, you woke up to Shawn's adorable brown eyes. You smile, and pull him into another hug. "Hey, your bruises are fading," you say, touching them gently. He grasps your hand, smiling. There is a knock on the door. You get up to get it. When you open it, you see that it's Cameron. Shawn walks in, and his eyes immediately darken. He walks up to you, and wraps his arm around your waist forcefully. You feel him tense up and squeeze his hand reassuringly. Cameron's face is apologetic. "Um..Can I talk to you guys?" he gulped. You move away from the door, allowing him in. "If you're here to insult her, get out-" Shawn begins. "I'm not here to insult her." Cam says, "I'm here to apologize." He continues, "Y/n, I am so incredibly sorry for everything I said yesterday. It didn't mean anything. I was mad and I wasn't thinking clearly. I am so so sorry."

          You hesitate before saying, "I forgive you, Cameron." He smiles before directing himself to Shawn. "Shawn, I'm also really sorry for how I acted. It wasn't right of me to hurt you." he says. Shawn relaxes before saying, "I forgive you ,and I'm also sorry for how I acted." Cameron smiles even more, "So are we friends?" he asks. "Friends." you say, pulling them both into a hug. After you guys break apart, Cam gestures to you two. "You're perfect for each other. I can see it." he says. You hug him again, thanking him.

          Everything returned to normal, except you became closer friends with Cameron and you had the best boyfriend ever, Shawn. You hang out with both of them constantly, and knew that everything was the way it was supposed to be. Everything was falling into place.