Matt Espinosa Imagine- The Girlfriend Tag

(originally requested on Tumblr)

          "Hello, fellow people of the world!" Matt says to the camera. "I;m here with my beautiful, amazing girlfriend, y/n!" he continues, "Ok, babe, may I ask what we are doing?" You smile. "We are doing the Girlfriend Tag!!" you exclaim. "Indeed we are," he says, acting like a poised British man. You start laughing at the faces he's making, which results in him cracking up, too.

"So, if y/n gets 4 out of 8 questions wrong, she has to do the Tin Can Challenge!" he says. You pout, "Do I have to?" He puts his arm around your waist while saying, "Yes, you have to, but being the great boyfriend I am, I'm going to do it with you!" You reply, "Ok, well I hope that I don't lose so neither of us have to do it." "That's my girl," he says.

"Ok, first question: What is my full name?" he says. You start cracking up. "Your full name is Matthew Lee Espinosa!" you manage to get out between giggles. "Haha, very funny. That's right," he says, sarcastically, "Moving on. The second question is: When is my birthday?" You immediately say, July 7, 1997!" "Yup, that's correct. These are too easy!" he says.

"When and how did we meet?" he asks. "We met at a Magcon event 2 years ago. It was at the meet and greet. The boys saw an instant connection between us, and set us up." you answer. "Yeah, that's right. Question #4 is: What do I do when I'm nervous?" he questions. Dang, you forgot. "Um...you wring your hands?" you say, unsure. "Wrong! I bite my nails!" he exclaims.

"Next question: What is my favorite hoodie>" he says. "Your favorite hoodie is the one that says 'Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend'." you respond. "Good guess, but my favorite hoodie is my red Obey one!" he says. "Dang it! Now I have 2 right and 2 wrong out of 8! I am not losing!" you shout. "Sixth question: What do I love most about you?" he asks.

"You love my personality the most. You always say that I'm loving, adorable, kind, funny, spontaneous, and a lot of other things I can't remember," you say, blushing. "That's correct, babe," he says, kissing the top of your head. "And question #7 is: What was the first gift I gave you?" he says. "You gave me a pair of Galaxy Vans!" you answer.

"Sorry, babe, that was the second gift I got you. The first gift was tickets to see J Cole," he says. "No! If I get one more question wrong, I lose! I need to get this right!" Please don't make it too hard," you ramble. "I won't, babe, calm down," he says, placing his hand on your thigh. "The final question is...What type of phone do I have?" he questions, while holding it behind his back.

"Well, you always have a case on it, so I don't really know. But I'll just go with an iPhone 6S," you say, thinking you got it wrong. He gives you a disappointed look before saying, "Y/n, I can't believe you......GOT IT RIGHT!!" he shouts, picking you up and twirling you around. "OMG, I DIDN'T LOSE!" you exclaim.

"Well, that's it for today, guys!" he says, towards the camera. "Love you and see you soon!" you say before turning off the camera. "Babe, I love you," he says, kissing you on the cheek. "I love you too, Matt, but you missed," you respond. "What do you mean?" he says, confused for a minute. Then, he realizes and kisses you passionately on the lips. "You are my everything."