Preference- When He's Sick

Shawn- He gets a high fever. He doesn't want you to worry or stress out. When he's in bed, pale, shaking, and with a fever of 103.7, he tells you to lay down. The next thing you know, you're in bed cuddling with him.

Taylor- He gets food poisoning. He looks so vulnerable lying on the hospital bed. After an expensive dinner, he ends up with his head above the toilet bowl. As soon as you get home, you both curl up and get a much needed rest.

Jack J- He gets a sinus infection. It appears out of nowhere, and then, there are tissues littering the floor. He does what you say, and doesn't protest, so you reward him with a kiss.

Jack G- He gets bronchitis. He just wants to spend time with you. When you leave the room, he'll follow you, no matter how sick he is. You would turn around, and force him back to bed just to have it happen all over again.

Matt- He gets mono. He just wants to sleep. He is so tired and too weak to get up. While he sleeps, you hold him comfortably. He will open his now dull eyes to your concerned ones, and give you a meaningful smile before falling back asleep.

Carter- He gets a cold. He becomes stubborn, not wanting to take his medicine. You two will go to war, seeing who will win. You will spend an hour trying to shove it down his throat. You come up with a solution, and tell him he can't have a kiss until he takes his medicine. He quickly downs it, and puckers his lips, hopefully.

Cameron- He gets the flu. All he wants to do is cuddle, and since you had the flu when you were little, you could take care of him. You give him his medicine, and he pulls you on top of him, kissing you to sleep.

Nash- He gets the stomach bug. Every two minutes, he would sprint to the bathroom and throw up. You would rub his shirtless back, and kiss his neck. After you give him his medicine, he would curl up in bed, and you would rub his stomach.

Aaron- He gets a migraine. The slightest movement or noise would make him moan in pain. You would give him some medicine, and turn the lights off. The room would be pitch black, and eventually he would fall asleep. You would kiss his forehead, and fall asleep with him.

Jacob- He gets strep throat. As soon as he started complaining about a sore throat, you took him to the doctors. He tested positive for strep, and has been on antibiotics ever since. He is so upset that he can't sing for his fans. After you give him his tea, he would send you a text on his phone. It said 'Thank you. I love you, bae <3.'

Hayes- He gets heatstroke. He spent the whole day outside, and now has a fever of 102.1. You had the AC and fan blasting. You put ice packs and cold towels on him. As soon as you suggest for yourself to sleep on the couch, he pulls you into bed and cuddles you.