Preference- First Time You See Him Cry

Shawn- After the Teen Choice Awards. He won an award, and was extremely happy! He has tears of joy streaming down his face. You gave him a big hug, congratulated him, and told him how proud you were.

Taylor- He had food poisoning. He didn't feel good at all, so he started crying, and that led to him getting sick again. You held him, and calmed him down so he stopped crying. He eventually fell asleep in your arms.

Jack J- All the hate was getting to him. He sat on the bed reading all the comments, tears pouring down his face. You took his phone from him and spooned him. As you rubbed his back, you told him how much he meant to you.

Jack G- Him and his long-term girlfriend, Madison Beer, got into a huge fight. He showed up on your doorstep, full on crying. You made him some hot cocoa, and assured him he could fix things with her.

Matt- He did the Hot Sauce Challenge with Carter. He was sweating, his face red, his breaths deep. He reached for the milk, but it didn't do much. It was so hot and spicy, tears started running down his face. You gave him some more milk, and put a wet towel on his forehead.

Carter- His dog died. He had that dog for many years, so after he buried it in the backyard, he started sobbing. You held him, kissing his face, and whispering soothing words. He eventually stopped crying and thanked you.

Cameron- His grandpa died. They were so close, and he just couldn't take it. He had a breakdown in your arms. You wiped away his tears, telling him that his grandpa loved him, and was still with him.

Nash- He was fooling around with the boys and fell. He dislocated his shoulder. He had a pained look on his face, but tried to be strong. When the medics popped it back in place, he let the tears roll. You gave him a kiss on the forehead, and put some ice packs on his shoulder.

Aaron- You two got into a big fight. You were both so mad. He thought you were going to leave him, so he started crying. You immediately softened, gave him a big hug, and told him you weren't going anywhere.

Jacob- He was nervous that his fans wouldn't like him. Before the show, he started pacing and stressing. He began to cry from anxiety. You wrapped him up and told him he'd do great. After he stopped crying, he went on stage. And guess what? Saying the fans loved him was an understatement.

Hayes- He was going on a worldwide Magcon tour for 11 months. You couldn't go with him. At the airport, you were saying goodbye. You were already crying. As you hugged, his bottom lip quivered and tears filled his eyes. He let them fall, telling you how much he'd miss you.