Chapter 23

V23). -Rose's POV-

My eyes fluttered open as sunlight poured into the room. I sat up and held my head as I tried to remember what happened. I heard a bird chirping outside and I looked towards the window expecting to see a bird on the window sill. I didn't see one though and I cautiously got off the bed and went towards the window. As I looked outside I noticed the bird was across the yard in the tree. I shook my head thinking I'm hearing things. As I looked at the room, I noticed it was Damien's room and then I remembered that I was at that prison being tortured by Blondie. I quickly went to the bathroom and looked at my back in the mirror. I was utterly shocked when I saw my back didn't have a single scratch mark or blemish on it. I knew that wasn't a dream though and my back was torn up by that whip. While in the bathroom, I noticed someone changed me into a black nightgown and that there wasn't any marks from the handcuffs on my wrist. I walked out of the room and slowly walked down the hallway and down the stairs. The house was very quiet and I didn't see anyone around. I smelled cigarette smoke and I followed that smell to the t.v. room. I felt my heart swell up as I saw Damien sitting on the couch smoking a cigarette. He looked like he haven't slept in days and he looked so worried. "Damien..." I whispered as I looked at him. He quickly looked my way and I watched as his eyes widen in shock. He dropped the cigarette that was in his hand and walked over to me. He caressed my cheek gently with his warm hands. "Rose, tell me it's really you." He said to me with a fragile look on his face. I smiled at him and said, "Yeah, it's me." He quickly scooped me up in his arms and he held me tightly in his warm embrace. I hugged back as he kissed my head and whispered, "I missed you so much. I was so worried about you." As I was about to say something, my throat suddenly felt dry. I put my hand to my throat as Damien said, "You're thirsty, right?" I nodded my head as I rubbed my throat. I sat on the couch as he went to the kitchen to get me something to drink. He came back with a glass full of red liquid. I felt that I saw that before, but I didn't think much of it as I quickly downed the drink. "Is that tomato juice or something?" I asked him as I set the glass down on the table. He held me in his arms as he said, "No, that was blood, Rose." "So does that mean I'm a..." I trailed off as I realized it. He held me closer as I looked up at him. "What happened?" I asked him. "I was able to convince the Parliament to let you go, but by the time I was able to get to you- you were already unconscious and almost dead. So I had to change you, I didn't want to lose you." He told me. I grabbed his hand and held it tightly. "Thank you, Damien. I didn't want to die, especially when I finally got to be with you." I told him with a smile. I stared into his onyx eyes as he gently caressed my cheek. He leaned down and kissed me deeply. When we pulled away, he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear as he said, "I love you, Rose." "I love you, too." I told him with a smile and I kissed him. As we were kissing, I barely noticed Damien carrying me in his arms up the stairs and into our room.

(You can all use your imagination to what happened :-])

I'm pretty shocked my story has been read over 800 times. I'm glad everyone likes my story tho. ^.^

Please Vote & Comment!<3

Also check out my other stories! It'd be an awesome birthday present for me tomorrow if my other stories were as popular as this one. :)

<3 Katie<3