I'm Fine, I Promise

Hey guys!! I am so sorry about the violent update. But it's all a part of the story. I do love that even though it was a sad update you all still read it. Thanks so much and I promise this chapter will turn around. Please let me know. Oh and a reminder! I will not be in the state from June 8th till the 16th. Please be patient because I will only have my iPod and it's a pain to update with that. But I promise to update and make it good when I can. Soo I love you guys and please tell me what you think!!! Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julian's POV

   It had been two days since I had seen or heard from Scarrlette and I was getting worried. Lucas hadn't seen from her either... I was about to call the cops... It doesn't help that my brother had been in this dorm hall on Friday....

   Then it hit me... Ashton had been in the dorm hall which meant he probably went to find Scarrlette.... Which meant anything could have happened.. 

   I ran from my room over to hers, kicking the door in in the process. As I ran into where the beds were I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw the horror that lay in front of me.... Scarrlette was tied to the head board, stark naked and bruised. There was duct tape covering her mouth and a hand print on her one cheek. She had bruises running down her sides and legs. Then I reached her lower half and almost lost it. She was laying in a large pool of blood and I suddenly began to worry for her life. I ran to my room to grab my phone and dialed 911... As I ran back I ran over and started crying next to her.. She was barely breathing, and she looked so pale... I feared for her life and the fact that I hadn't been there for her upset me to no end.

    I didn't even notice when the paramedics came rushing into the room. When they started to touch her to get her off the bed I flipped.

   "Don't touch her!!"

   "Sir, please calm down, she is seriously injured and we need to take her to the hospital." The paramedic tried to say calmly.

   "You better make sure she lives!!"

   "Sir, we will do all I can, we will call you when you can come to see her."

   And with that they walked out of the room with Scarrlette... I didn't know what to do.. It would soon be obvious that we were together... And I didn't trust her being alone in her room anymore... I was going to have to hide her in mine until I knew I could trust that Ashton wasn't going to come back... I just prayed to God this year would end soon enough. Scarrlette would be done and I would be able to show how much I love her... God, why did things have to be so hard.. If they got any harder I wouldn't be able to handle it... And I just hoped things would change for the better soon enough.

****************************************************************************************************

Scarrlette's POV (6 weeks later)

   It had been a long few weeks. I had been in the hospital for several weeks, then this past week I was finally let out. But now that the campus was on spring break and I was stuck staying in Julian's room because he was freaking out about the whole Ashton rape thing. But I don't know, I mean I felt he was over reacting just a little bit. Who knows...

   Today was sucking so far.. Julian ran off to do some things that he said he had to get done. I had been laying in his bed all day feeling like total shit. I mean, I guess it worked because I had been beaten pretty badly when Ashton raped me. But who knows, I mean I have been throwing up for the past week and miss my classes right before spring break and hoped to God I wouldn't miss anymore. I just wanted things to go back to normal and be able to go back to living my life the way it was before all of this shit happened. 

   I only had another month and a half or so until I was free of this college. But what would happen to Julian and I... I mean I was half a state away from my home and I am pretty sure that Julian doesn't do long distance relationships.

   I made a run for the bathroom as my thoughts were broken by the feeling of vomit sliding up my throat... As I made it to the toilet I let out everything I had eaten today in one go. I heard a throat being  cleared past the ringing in my ears and lifted my head out of the bowl. 

   "Still getting sick?" Julian asked softly.

   "Yeah... I feel worse each day.." I answered, making my way to the sink to wash my mouth out.

   "I should call the doctor.. It seems that your problems aren't going away.. They need to check you to make sure you aren't bleeding internally."

   "Julian, I am fine. It's just the flu or something like that."

   "You don't normally have the flu for almost two weeks. There is clearly something wrong going on with you. Just please let me take you to the doctors.. I just want you to be healthy.. I can't lose you and I don't know what I'd do if I lost you because of my stupid fucking brother.." Julian all but yelled.

   "I'm sorry.... I am just trying to be less of a problem.. I mean, I have been sleeping in your room for the past two weeks and I can't stand to bother you anymore."

   "You don't bother me.. I love you and will do anything for you to be happy. Just please, at least lay down for a little bit more and try to get some rest." He said, carrying me to his bed.

   He set me down and layed down next to me. He pulled me into his arms and rubbed my back until I finally fell to sleep. But while I was asleep I had the strangest dream, but I was to afraid to say anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there you go guy!!! Hope it's ok enough for you. Sooooo tell me what you think is going to happen ;) I know you want tooo :P. And please continue to tell me what you think otherwise. I love you all and hope to update once more before I leave for vacation. Love you!

~Scarrlette(: